Nike kits, money for our new CB

don’t forget the Captains Arm Band

Boots.

Update on my Fathers day gift…

There must be a glitch on the lfc website - Kids ordered me for fathers days the £59 black drill top…open it and its Red.
I say thanks but you’ve ordered wrong one (i have orange one from 2 years ago) and the kids insist they ordered teh Black one - so we send it back and re-order the Black one but this time the £99 one.
Turns up today…open it…Red again
Turns out they have sent me something that’s not even on their website to order!
In the online shop - there is a £59.99 and a £99.99 black drill top and a £59.99 red drill top.
They have sent me a £99.99 red drill top that isnt in the online shop.

I can only assume that the pictures are wrong on the website and there is no Black top at all as we have ordered both an both times Red has turned up.

My take on Nike kits…

https://www.tiktok.com/@sjv_3/video/7062438689917488390?lang=en

1 Like

I have told this one a few times but it still makes me laugh, me and a mate were at Swansea at half time this bloke runs down the stairwell in full kit and boots I turned to my mate and said Swansea must be desperate bringing a 50 year old on at half time.

2 Likes

So spoke to the online store and there is indeed a glitch on website.
Everyone who ordered Black drill tops got Red.
Ive had to send it back and theyll send out a Black one and have refunded me the 2 lots of £5.55 postage.

3 Likes

Any news on when the away and 3rd kits are released?

1 Like

Update on my Fathers day pressie that I still dont have.

So returned both the tops - apparently they arent allowed to touch the parcels for 48 hours due to covid. Good grief.
Anyways, been refunded the first £59.99 and the £5 postage.

Now…the £99 red top and £5 has been received but not processed yet so am waiting on that.

Yesterday the website went down and when it was back up the £99 Black drill top has gone so I dont think it ever existed. Now there is a £59 and £99 Red one and a £59 Black one.

Asking for an exchange with the difference refunded seems to problematic so ive asked for a full refund and once received I will order the £59 black top.

All a bit of a song and dance. It dont help you cannot actually speak to someone and its all done by a live chat.

Staff do seem helpful though its just taking a bit longer than expected to sort out as its now 2 weeks.

Update - email confirming refund and a 20% discount code for next order

1 Like

are you talking about the official store? I ve spoken to them on the phone a few times. is it a recent change?

Yeah the official store. You cant contact them on phone anymore - when you ring it says they are all working from home.

1 Like

That’s not great customer service at all. They should have refunded all of your costs and sent you the £59.99 black drill top free as a gesture of goodwill as well as the discount code for your next order, particularly given the disappointment that it was ordered for Father’s Day.

Probably saves the club money, though they could easily implement the connection to ring a phone at home number.

Have they even online chat?

yeah its like a live chat

1 Like

Well that would be nice but unfortunately that didn’t happen.

Id want Jurgen to deliver it to my house as well if they were going to go that far! haha.

1 Like

if TAA delivered it it would be there as soon as you decided you wanted it. The store has been great for me but i haven’t bought anything since last august. going to buy my little uns some new clothes though from there in the next month or so … so will report back if have any issues!

1 Like

I thought the one in the tweet above looks better than the latest leaks away kit…
https://twitter.com/esvaphane/status/1543942720997163008

Horrible

1 Like

Yea, not sure about that

That’s a very clever kit, going totally throw the opposition…

It’s one of those magic eye pictures. If you squint just right you can see this pic of Fergie’s face after we tonked them 5-0.