Nike kits, money for our new CB

Nike 2022/23 Liverpool Kit Meeting Notes.

Home: “don’t fuck about, just make it red. Oh we did an unusual accent colour last year? Go super traditional this year then. Red, red, more red and a white badge. Nah no gold, this one is for the traditionalists this year.

Away: “we did a throwback last year so this year do something a bit off the wall that anyone over 25 will probably hate. Psychedelic? Sure, if it tests well with the younger demographic then fine. Just make sure there’s some awful dance music track in the promo video so they know it’s for the kids. Make sure Firmino and Konate are in the pictures so they know it’s for people who think they’re cool.

Third: “we did something quirky last year so this time make it a throwback. Ecru and Yellow are so last season and we’re using white for the away so I guess it’ll need to be green. Just make sure there’s some kind of pattern involved so people moan online and we get loads of social media chat and clicks.

Break for lunch.

1 Like

More like Klopp was like “I really wanna stick 2 fingers up at the TV companies who keeps fucking my schedule”.

Nike was “hold my beer Jurgen”

1 Like

Dear BT

If you make us travel to Southampton for a 12.30 kick off, we will wear this kit. We are serious people. Don’t fuck with us.

You have been warned.

LFC

3 Likes

Make the players jump up n down…so it confuses the opposition

1 Like

Looks like whale skin.

awesome netflix GIF by Our Planet

2 Likes

Shit, it’s even worse looking at it up close… :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Its to hypnotise the opponents…

2 Likes

This away kit on the players doesn’t look too bad actually.

When you don’t see the shirt close up, it looks okay as a full white kit. But up close, the shirt is ugly.

That’s what I posted a few months back, the final prototypes I saw were all quite displeasing to the eye.

I think the kit looks good on the players but I’m not fully sold on it.

Once again it would have looked better plain white.would have been stunning in fact

Seriously, when I look at that shirt closely, my eyes go funny and i get dizzy and I have to readjust my vision when I move my focus on something else

1 Like

I fear a 3-1 to southampton if we wear that shirt down there

1 Like

We will get used to it surely.

Every time we wear this kit, we get hammered.

2 Likes

And so do I

i am thinking about buying it. sounds like it suits my personality. leaves you feeling dazed and confused.

My 8 year old made me buy her the yellow 3rd kit last season.

I assume we might play in it again on Friday

You like it?

Or do you have no fashion sense? :rofl: