Nike kits, money for our new CB

Ummmm, we still have to look at our own players to pass the ball. So, the dizziness will apply to us as well as opposition. Perhaps there is an acclimatization period for our boys to get use to the psychedaelic pattern, sort of similar to the high altitude climbers to K-2, Everest. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :+1:

This is what Klopp’s entire pre season sessions are all about.

Though I assume we will have insider knowledge on what kind of animal is hidden in the puzzle, it will take more than 90 minutes for the opposition.

This is genius, I wouldn’t spend a penny on it but what does the club say that extra 1% is vital.

I can see that

That swirly one looks like an oil spill on a wet surface. Might be a design better suited to City, PSG, or Newcastle.

Two weeks later and 3rd time lucky.

The AXA is a lot thicker on this years. I have had 3 of these since going Nike (Grey, Red and Orange) and on the Grey amd Red ones the AXA split soon after purchase. Not on the Orange as that was the £99 one.
Hopefully this AXA will last.

1 Like

Looking at that shirt, i feel like i have done three acid trips. It makes me feel kind a trippy!

Wait til you see the elephant.

1 Like

Jesus Walshy you and your bloody top drama puts Homers Iliad to shame.

2 Likes

Away kit tease…

They away kit is launched today. Seems we’ll be wearing it later v Man U in that friendly in hitdick

Horrible.

Guess someone will like it but it will not be you or me :joy:

I’m unimpressed…

It’s definitely unique!

Aimed at the masses to wear with jeans.

I‘m getting eye cancer :face_with_spiral_eyes::dizzy_face:

Maybe it is my not having any fashion sense, but I like it.

3 Likes

Theyll all have a migraine after 90 mins.
Will look better on players than fat bloke down the pub.

1 Like

It’s dizzying. Just imagine watching a game with players wearing this kit. :flushed:

1 Like

haha @PeachesEnRegalia