Nike kits, money for our new CB

I love that white one to be honest.

What’s with the blue patches on the black one?

Are they dissimilar from this colour
IMG_9626

I also like that red one but the badge is turd, hope it’s only stadium related

Not sure why people hate proper collars.

A lot of times, the kit looks better IRL.

But I wouldn’t mind the return to a yellow away kit.

Everything else is rubbish.

1 Like

I had to take a look at the prices of these shirts… Incredible

That yellow one is hideous

What’s up with the Nike logo on the white one???

It’s not the first mock-up where they positioned the logo like this…

One we wore in a Semi Final defeat to Man U. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

At Goodison, IIRC.

1 Like
4 Likes

Make it happen.

2 Likes

The Adidas CEO said:
“The gap between their performance on the field and what the number should be is not in balance. Then we said, ‘Okay we will not do it. That’s the end of the story.’”

Liverpool’s new deal with Warrior will mean the club will be able to re-take control of all merchandise from adidas.

Hainer continued:
“It all depends on the success and the effort and the popularity, the exposure on TV, revenue you can generate by merchandising.

“This all has to be brought in line between what you offer and what you get. We thought their asking and the delivering is not in the right balance.”

Fuck Adidas. Especially if this is true:

SportBusiness understands the new Adidas-Liverpool agreement would be higher than the c. £50m paid out under the Nike contract, albeit would fall well short of the league-wide record £90m that Manchester United receives per season, also from Adidas.

Nice, means I will return to buying official club merchandise again.

Interesting though from the point of view that it will be us and United with Adidas. I don’t know if we ever had the same manufacturer, at least in recent decades.

Means everything has stripes and doesn’t fit properly

Woohoo

2 Likes

Unfortunately means i wont be buying anything. Adidas sizes are shite.

Interesting now that Adidas will have the biggest 3 clubs in England.

I do think Adidas suits us better, design-wise. And I’d say they’ve improved recently, looking at other clubs.

Objectivelly speaking, we have one of the most “boring” shirts at the top level of football being all red from top to bottom. Not much can be done with it to refresh it every season. You can only play with details.

We have more history with it also, their style goes better with a one-coloured shirt than Nike’s often too minimalistic approach.

At a big club like Liverpool, it was always a matter of time when Nike would have a go and when Adidas would come back with a financially correct/improved offer.

It goes in cycles.

1 Like

Why would they give the most successful UK club less than that rabble?

Because they move more merchandise. Something which apparently didn’t matter to Adidas 10 years ago when we sold the second highest number of kits despite the on pitch struggles. Or in 2005 when we made the greatest comeback in a final in history and it was impossible to find a Liverpool kit in an Adidas store as they were too busy promoting Chelsea.

Like I’ve repeatedly said, fuck Adidas, their designs and their quality. If it were up to me, it would take a monumental, record-breaking deal offer to even consider them.