Nike kits, money for our new CB

Being Rab, you wouldn’t understand lol

Yeah the collar itself reminds me of I think it was 1996ish? Home kit.

The end and the flat bit is just horrible though.

Which reminds me that my last couple of home shirts felt like they were choking me. Might have something to do with an increasing neck size…but still design can’t be all that comfortable.

Also it looks shite.

24/25 pre-match shirt. That’s a lovely deep red.

2 Likes

Love the colors but wish it didn’t have that embedded pattern. Strange fit on the shoulders?

I was going get one this year, I might opt for this.

1 Like

This should have been the match kit.

3 Likes

Looks a bit like Roma. But looks good nevertheless.

2 Likes

Definitely. It’s infinitely better than that shite match shirt.

3 Likes

I may buy it and restitch the shoulders myself after reading a book on tailoring for idiots.

Or I may just buy the Klopp farewell program.

:100:

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/LFC/status/1791008181289656736

1 Like

Normally you see the new kit and think yeah its ok…then you see it on the players and it looks a lot better…but not this one. Its fucking horrible.

It will over time blend on. The major issue is that collar.

1 Like

I think it’s fine, but it kind of just looks like the ones from the early 2010s (i.e. I associate it with failure)

It looked as if the top was to warm for the players.

Any news on the Adidas deal? I’m sure there will be some fantastic kits.

Waiting for an all black special kit or something with golden stripes / crest.

2 Likes

I just hope we get the special treatment like Bayern and Arsenal do. Their kits always seem to be a level above most of the other clubs they sponsor.

Been really disappointed with Nike’s offerings. Given the whole LeBron tie in everything has been somewhere between meh and ugh.

3 Likes

Any update on when the away strip is being released, eldest birthday this month and they want to wait to see what the away looks like before deciding which they want

2 Likes

1 Like