NON Breaking News Stories

Yeah, I noticed that more often than not. I thought it was just my browser configurations (all different versions of Firefox/Beta/Nightly).

1 Like

Oh my word! Then they preach the fear of God on sunday sermons.
Are those Baptist Ministers the USA ones? I find them very rigid in their rules, more so then the Catholics.

I thought I would get more spiritual as I got older. I seem to be more cynical and questioning my faith and every time I see a preacher on the tv, I cannot take anything he says.

2 Likes

Nevermind 10, even the originally scanned of 8 were astonished enough.

Down the road, 10 little monsters running around and have to be chased after for feeding, clothing before getting them onto school bus(es). They will need all the help!

3 Likes

thered have to be some serious health implications for mother and babies.

i hate to sound crass and lets hope im wrong, but surely 10 (11) wont survive, how does here body sustain that many lives for nine months?

She’s a legend

2 Likes

Ticket for space flight with Jeff Bezos auctions for $28m

I honestly hope the rocket explodes and everyone on board dies. It’s the only way such folly will come to an end.

3 Likes

28m - is pretty reasonable - I did the Virgin Galactic flight for similar money and it was an absolute nightmare - Flight was late, graffiti all over the compartment and the bogs were blocked with toilet paper.

Must do better Branson.

1 Like
6 Likes
1 Like

Online giant Amazon is destroying millions of items of unsold stock every year, products that are often new and unused, ITV News can reveal.

Footage gathered by ITV News shows waste on an astonishing level.And this is from just one of 24 fulfilment centres they currently operate in the UK.Undercover filming from inside Amazon’s Dunfermline warehouse reveals the sheer scale of the waste: Smart TVs, laptops, drones, hairdryers, top of the range headphones, computer drives, books galore, thousands of sealed face masks – all sorted into boxes marked “destroy”.

That is absolutely disgusting and encapsulates much of what is wrong with consumer society and big business.

No wonder the planet is fucked.

8 Likes

another reason to not shop online. and it’s getting increasingly difficult to do so.

2 Likes

Update to the story:

3 Likes

Yes, it caused quite a bit of interest, that story, and it rumbled on for a few weeks with people, from the government to media outlets to concerned citizens, running around trying to find these babies and the mother to no avail. The comical thing is some MEC/Department of Health figure gave a radio interview a couple of weeks ago saying the babies were alive and well and that they had made contact etc ect in a classic case of ‘of course we know about it’.

2 Likes

Who knew that underwear could reflect “inclusivity and global equality?” All these years and I have been getting it so wrong in the underpants department.

Jim Royal has undoubtedly the best quote about underwear.

“I paid a quid for these pants and I’ve got fifty pence worth stuck up me ass”

4 Likes

Fuck me some people can be ridiculous.

If a neighbour did that to a tree on my property and would spread bird seed over their driveway at night to encourage the pidgeons to shit on their driveway even more

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Still warmer than the atmosphere at Goodison.

4 Likes

I mean, are they going to do a special package tour with an incentives to see the polar bears? As if we are going to pack our thermals and lounge near the icebergs, honestly!

2 Likes

Polar bears in the Antarctic?

2 Likes