NON Breaking News Stories

It’s fucking disgusting and should be banned. I don’t care a toss if it’s their ‘culture’.

4 Likes

:roll_eyes:

:man_facepalming: :rofl:

He’s now turned up in Iceland!

Deleted the last dozen posts or so.

Time for you guys to take a step back and cool down. I am stepping in before it gets more aggressive (and that was pretty heated!!)

@Arminius @CanuckoLFC @Semmy what’s your feelings?

Almost unchanged figures from last election, would say a total waste of money and time.

Dunno if this has been posted elsewhere but… :man_shrugging: Not surprised.

$600M for what amounts to a Cabinet shuffle during a pandemic, should never have happened. The writing is on the wall for Trudeau.

1 Like

100% correct.

we still have the village idiot in charge, who just spent $600Mil calling a snap election 2 years before it was due. the Liberal party didn’t even win the popular vote, the Conservatives actually received more votes.

I’m flabbergasted how the illegitimate son of Castro is still leading this country, with all of the scandals and lies. it boggles my mind.

1 Like

I’d rather it be crosshairs than writing.

So much hate for Trudeau…what gives?

Incumbent government for a few elections tends to do that to any party leader. Too many baggage.

For Liberals to move forward, I think this will have to be his last hurrah as party leader.

2 Likes

I think it is also because while most Canadians are quite comfortable with the current government, Trudeau has proved profoundly hypocritical. Believe women…except when they say stuff you don’t want to hear, like a Liberal MP was sexually harassing (or assaulting) them. Repairing relations with First Nations is important…but the government is in court trying to ensure it does not need to adhere to minimum standards of well-being for First Nations children. Electoral reform is necessary…unless it cost the Liberals power. Transparency is important for government, but the government is less transparent than it has ever been, and he was caught outright obstructing justice - and fired a First Nations woman as justice minister for objecting to that.

3 Likes

Ah. His international image does not seem to accurately reflect his actions at home. Maybe if he was less handsome?

Even the blackface issue seems to have been quickly forgotten. I can’t imagine a PM here surviving that.

Indeed, doesn’t appear to be walking the talk…in fact, several times those were contradictory. I was hoping that the deputy PM would take over from JT.

For the conservatives, losing the “Progressive” tag does not help them (at least that’s my point of view, as some of us will never forget their Reform roots). O’Toole is trying to do that, but he is already being criticized of moving towards centre right.

How much of the Québec vote did BC get, 40%???

It is staggering. Treated like an adolescent prank, despite the age he actually was when it happened.

I have met him in person, he does have the charisma. Conservative right now does not have anyone have that kind of charisma. For Conservative, I thought that they would do really well if they could get Rona Ambrose (which she did not want to have anything to do with being a party leader), I believe that she would threaten the Liberals. Then again, I am useless with politics other than watch and read about them.

Not final yet because of mail-in votes:
Party: Seats
Liberals: 158
Conservative: 119
BQ: 34
NDP: 25
Green: 2

Results on that are not out yet, but it appears they fell short of their 2019 percentage of 32%. It was in some ways a disappointing election for every single leader, any one of them could lose their position as a result.