Platinum Jubilee

I am not a great fan of some members
of Royal family, but i do like The Queen. All her life, she has tried her best to serve her country in the best possible way and she is able to change with the times.

I will watching the Jubilee events on the tv. I am looking to watching the flypast

4 Likes

Louis is certainly enjoying the day!

1 Like

Totally in agreement as per certain members of the RF @Maria. But HM the Queen has always served our nation superbly.
During the ‘Parade of Sail’ on The Mersey in 1984 when the Tall Ships were leaving Liverpool I was aboard The Loyal Watcher a RNXS craft. We were tasked with keeping smaller boats away from HMY Britannia from where HM was watching the sail past.
When it was all over and Britannia was leaving HM and Prince Philip came to the rail and waved to us. It was a very proud moment for us. :+1::nerd_face:

5 Likes

The Queen does seem like a decent person, and has worked hard into her old age. But the monarchy is such a ridiculous, dated concept that should end when she passes

4 Likes

Andrew will not be appearing over the weekend apparently he has Covid.

4 Likes

The highlight of the jubilee so far is seeing the Queen pressing the button to light the beacons.

Also, Boris getting booed by the general public entering Westminster Abbey.

3 Likes

This is so cool from Mount Eiger. Switzerland.

5 Likes

She could sell her £3bil worth crown and solve child poverty for a year… so she can get to fuck for me.

2 Likes

She can’t, it belongs to the state.

3 Likes

Get me out of here.

Thanks just mean….

Taunting the poor kids with a taste of no poverty, just to throw them back into poverty a year later :frowning_face:

1 Like

I feel sorry for Prince George, he has to wear a suit and tie to an evening concert. Why can’t he wear something comfortable like t shirt and trousers?

Edit: Seeing HRH Elizabeth with Paddington just melted my heart. How lovely.:heart::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

This Jubilee concert is pretty good. I haven’t got a clue who most of the artists are except the Oldies like Queen.

2 Likes

Got some of them…Mable…Craig David…but trying to spot a miserable woman in the ‘royal’ area…my hubby spotted her…

Watching the concert now. I know the whole royal concept isn’t really an LFC thing but what the hell, god bless you our majesty. Hell of a show too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Omg! Was that Craig David, he has gone old!

I know Diana Ross is supposed to come on soon.

I liked those Musical renditions. I recognised a few, Hamilton, Phantom of the Opera, Lion King, Joseph &Technical colour dreamcoat

2 Likes

She is so lovely and cuddly. She needs a Kloppo hug.

1 Like

Spotted mrs miserable…just behind Prince William

Oh yes, wonder who she is.