Poll - TAN Header - Help us improve

• Large Banner + Drop down menu (Like Default Skins)
  • Large Banner + No Drop Down menu
  • Small logo + No drop down menu ( Like New Skins)
  • Small logo + Drop down menu
  • No logo - Simply text banner+ Drop down menu
  • No logo - Simply text banner + No Drop Down menu (like Beta skins)

0 voters

Before we open TAN up to the general public, I would like TAN to consolidate its look and feel. So I need the help of the community to determine the best path.

Lots of colour options (and maybe font opinions) will remain but I would like to decide if we have a drop down menu or not. Do we go for a big banner logo or a small logo with dynamic text.

I will be having further polls for different aspects of the site (Footer, colours, avatar size etc). This thread is simply for how we want to header to look and feel.

These can be viewed also by changing your skin - by clicking on the hamburger menu.

Large Banner with Drop Down Menu Desktop

Large Banner with Drop Down Menu Mobile

large logo, no dropdown Menu Desktop

large logo, no dropdown Menu Mobile

Small Logo - Dynamic Text header Desktop, No drop down menu

Small Logo - Dynamic Text header Mobile, No drop down menu

Simple Text header, drop down Menu Desktop, + drop down menu

I like less real estate being used. Height is the premium dimension, so small works best for me. I like the pulldown options, like the general layout too. I even prefer using the PC version, but use mobile equally.

3 Likes

As I have it. Would also be interesting to know the number of people who only ever use mobile. That’s me for sure. Even when I’m “working” on a PC, I still have this on my phone. Guess it’s just habit:

1 Like

Like the big banner, not a fan of the dropdown menu… largely because half the time when I scroll up and click the logo to refresh the page I end up selecting the Privacy statement :rofl: