- Large Banner + Drop down menu (Like Default Skins)
- Large Banner + No Drop Down menu
- Small logo + No drop down menu ( Like New Skins)
- Small logo + Drop down menu
- No logo - Simply text banner+ Drop down menu
- No logo - Simply text banner + No Drop Down menu (like Beta skins)
Before we open TAN up to the general public, I would like TAN to consolidate its look and feel. So I need the help of the community to determine the best path.
Lots of colour options (and maybe font opinions) will remain but I would like to decide if we have a drop down menu or not. Do we go for a big banner logo or a small logo with dynamic text.
I will be having further polls for different aspects of the site (Footer, colours, avatar size etc). This thread is simply for how we want to header to look and feel.
These can be viewed also by changing your skin - by clicking on the hamburger menu.