Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/20 12.30pm)

It may need a little adjustment in livery, but yeah Im in. How would you show cards though?

1 Like

So many gratifying aspects of this result.

But one I feel to be particularly gratifying, is that the schedulers again tried to stuff us with a long away day on the early slot, after a Wednesday night fixture, they put Jon (I don’t know if it’s a penalty but fuck it I’ll give it anyway, as it’s against LFC) Moss in as the official, and probably were salivating over at VAR HQ about denying us yet another victory in an away fixture (as at Everton and Brighton).

Yet we stuffed them as much as we did Palace.

Funnily enough, once of my best match attending days, was the 4-0 stuffing of a London club (Arsenal), in the early kick off, 20 years ago yesterday, on the Saturday before Xmas, followed by a great all day session and night out in Liverpool.

Up the reds, Happy Xmas to all at the club, and to all on here.

8 Likes

We want 8, we want 8…

2 Likes

That would be an honour. Worse would be calling someone from Liverpool a Pie eater

1 Like
8 Likes

Still feeling like I got laid by the finest lady in the world! What a high! That game was the best I’ve seen since they won the European championship last year. That and the parade in Liverpool with the team holding “Big Ears” was great. What a fantastic team! They just never quit even with all the injuries, what other team has the depth and talent we have to still win and be on top in the PL. I do miss VVD playing and scoring and I hope and pray he gets better soon. Mo is my fav on the team and I just love to see him score goals. Our front three is awesome and a joy to watch. I can’t wait until Jota is back in playing as he has been adding a dimension in play that’s really positive. Taki scoring his first was a treat and overdue! I can’t wait until the coming weekends game!

2 Likes

Full audio replay of the match"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iG0-pq417o

3 Likes

I feel as if the police are going to knock down the door and arrest me.

Great, a thread complaining about DAR, all we need.

3 Likes

@Colossal_centre_back

Six and a half days until the next game.

Hurry up with the WBA thread.

6 Likes

After Taylor, Dean and Moss in a row Atkinson will be next to see if he can us fuck up.

Edit, no it is Kevin Friend with Atkinson as the VAR so better no close calls.

1 Like

Absolutely stunning statistics!.. :crazy_face:

A pity that they have to play in such awful away shirts this season, but nothing is ever perfect, eh? :wink:

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d rather see them play in this kit than having to watch the swimming pool floor ones… but yeah, not so good…

4 Likes

Still no WBA thread?!!

2 Likes

@Colossal_centre_back -ing failure

Not surprised.

4 Likes

You coulda just started one…

https://theanfieldnoise.com/t/pre-match-liverpool-v-west-bromwich-albion-pl-matchday-15-sunday-december-27th-16-30h-anfield/1425

1 Like

Poor performance record he’s not allowed to start Prem threads :rofl:

3 Likes

We’ll see how I fare on TAN - I had an okay record on TIA :rofl:

3 Likes

Until new year :wink:

2 Likes

We’ll see about that :thinking: :rofl:

2 Likes