Post match: Crystal Palace v Liverpool (EPL 19/12/20 12.30pm)

How would they get stories otherwise?

7 Likes

I know, but he did look pissed off.

1 Like

Can’t wait till you see @Colossal_centre_back’s Everton post above.

1 Like

I don’t mind Mane being pissed off, when he’s subbed, it should spur him on. He just shouldn’t show it to the rest of the world.

8 Likes

Anyone dare have a go at best goal of the day, assuming you can remember them all!?

I reckon its Bobbys first at 3-0.

3 Likes

@Iftikhar remember these form the pre-match?

Disappointed at Divock not presenting himself.

3 Likes

Jordan Henderson though. What a player. Can’t believe people doubted him. Decided we were winning by seven today, and made sure we did.

14 Likes

That first Bobby one. The touch is unreal.

8 Likes

Ha ha! That’s hilarious

2 Likes

Agreeance. The first touch to set up an also exquisite second touch.

3 Likes

Also I’ll point out in regards Mane they could be literally minutes after the goal, it had focused on Showing the goal and then Klopp’s reaction then Mane.

Literally 2-3 mins after the goal.

4 Likes

3 Likes

This team is simply phenomenal.

2 Likes

GD turns out to be a volatile metric. Nice table.

10 Likes

All we need now is Southampton to take points off Citeh and Arsenal to get a win.

2 Likes
10 Likes

any chairs?

2 Likes

Stunning display that with absolutely clinical finishing from the lads. Everyone played well and the result was so satisfying.

That being said, and just to play devil’s advocate for a moment, 95% empty stadia have generated some extreme results this season, no? The painful memory of our 7-2 defeat at AV obviously will not be forgotten easily. I cannot believe that we would have lost so heavily - or even lost at all - had the traveling Kop been present to roar the team on. Likewise, without 25,000 home supporters to encourage them, would Palace have rolled over like they did? I don’t know…

To get back on track though, all teams are in the same boat now and have to adapt to the new reality (unreality?) of a much reduced match day atmosphere, and we are handling these situations better than anyone thus far. Long may it continue.

3 Likes

Not sofa-r

1 Like

Ridiculous.

Henderson, Bobby and Salah (just for his 2nd goal) MOTM.

Just a thought. We were fucking sensational but do you look at Palace and wonder if that’s down to having to play 3 times in 6 days? Something we have to do on a regular basis. If so it just shows the disadvantage we are put at, especially as most of our early KO’s are in London/Brighton etc.

2 Likes