Post Match: Lincoln v Liverpool [ELC 24/9/20 7.45pm]

What he said.

8 Likes

If only you’d had a go at him sooner, he’d have scored earlier. Really, his shit show of a performance tonight is on you. Hope you’re proud of yourself. :joy:

2 Likes

fuck, no one cares about the MOM ?

Is that an option.

Was a standaard walk in the park

We need another Virgil for when Virgil goes off,Jonesy motm.

15 Likes

???

Missing Keita in the poll. Just saying

5 Likes

:joy: I’ll take it. True enough as soon as I hit save edit I’m thinking watch big Div score. I did follow my post up tho to say that’s his career ina nutshell. Absolute maddening for miles then a beautiful strike and goal out of nowhere.

3 Likes

You should,she gave birth to you.

23 Likes

Jones and Mini were very good indeed. Grujic good too, but his lack of pace will be found out in the PL. Tsimi showed flashes. Don’t say Shaq is injured again! Fun to watch otherwise.

6 Likes

Another great nights entertainment and goals galore.

3 Likes

Well , that was easy watching.

Everybody bent on getting goals in and very happy-go-lucky on defending. Loved it.

I remember days when our second suit would struggle against even such low-ish opposition.

Loved Taki’s overall contribution , Jone’s hunger , Grujic’s calmness and Shaq’s industry.
Feel a bit sorry for Elliot - the match somehow slipped by him tonight.
Neco seemed very angry with his error for their first goal - was really pushing things after that.

Not much to conclude from Jota’s cameo - will see more of him shortly , I’m shure.

Motm: Jones , Taki and Shaq. In this order.

11 Likes

I enjoyed that! Entertaining, mutually respectful game and some interesting individual performances. A beautiful bit of skill from Tsimikis at the end. At first I thought he looked less of a finished article than I was expecting to see, but I totally get why he’s similar to Robbo. Just needs to bulk up a bit. Didn’t understand taking Elliot off really. He was no less involved than Div and the minutes might have been good for him. Virgil just totally bossed it and it would have been more like 11-0 if he’d stayed on!

3 Likes

split the motm vote. jones had the classier goals but minamino was lively & teed div up for his, they were both outstanding

grujic isn’t up to the level of our other options in midfield but he’s a good player, shan’t be given away

now that it’s over, jfc bringing on naby @75 scared the bejesus out of me. bringing on fabinho at half made sense from a man management standpoint imo–he’s out to lunch sometimes and we can’t afford it

rhys williams is a big lad who had a couple classy moments passing out of the back, i’m gonna keep an eye on him now

don’t wanna get too carried away but tsikimas looks like another hit. maybe it gets him in trouble against better competition but i like his willingness to come inside on his right foot when he’s pressured, and the service into the box was quite good

hell of a squad they’ve put together

2 Likes

TL;DR :rofl:

Liked it anyway!

3 Likes

Pour yourself a drink (you’ll need it) and read it! :beers:

5 Likes

Be like COG

Pour yourself 10 drinks and write it :crazy_face:

7 Likes

That was an entertaining match apart from those 15 minutes where they took to piss out of our defence!

6 Likes

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this was golden

4 Likes

curtis jones keeps shattering his own perceived ceiling, FFS he’s some player

2 Likes

A piece of piss.

7 Likes

Jones Minamino Grujic were all class. Div should have a bright past at the club

5 Likes