Post Match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 5/3/23 4.30pm)

Trent was superhuman. Robbo also…if he’d had his shooting boots it would have been 10!!

6 Likes

I do today, 7 is my lucky number.

3 Likes

I don’t get it. I simply do not get it. Where the fuck has this team been?! Amazing result. I’ll have a spring in my step for days :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My inner soundtrack while watching:

3 Likes

Magic stuff.

1 Like

Self quoting for emphasis — this aged like milk.

5 Likes

Not that I condone violence for anything, but this is an exception.

6 Likes

Showed that scum team their real place in the league today. Got away this season because everybody else was crap.
Ten hag to be sacked next year…with Mbappe flopping again next season.

3 Likes

The Real game in the middle muddies the water, but that is now 5 league games in a row without conceding a goal

9 Likes

Not as good as the photo of the exidus from O/T at halftime last season

2 Likes

Been a critic of the team the last couple of months but this afternoon must be the performance of season in the Premiership. Just totally made up with everyone of the players. Gave Gakpo the MOM for setting us up for the annihilation of the Mancs….Thought the Ref was totally shite and totally biased for the Mancs.

4 Likes

7 fuckin heaven

8 Likes

At 3-0, the clean sheet became more important to me than the cricket score.

4 Likes

Special shout out to James Milner for saving the clean sheet. That cross from the final cheap set piece was quite nasty, but he was all over it.

5 Likes

Absolutely no problem to give the Man of the Match to Cody Gakpo. :sunglasses:

Liked Fabinho too, thought he had his best match of the season.

15 Likes

When we’re playing well we just sort of clean up the errors as we go into the next phase of play. See Fabs having to win the ball back 3 times in one play in the lead up to the second goal. To me that seemed to be the difference today - the ball just seemed to keep finding its way to Hendo and Fab’s feet.

5 Likes

Nothing happening here just another clean sheet….:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

erikole

8 Likes

Bruno against Liverpool.

4 Likes

What a performance and what a result, get in!! Looked back to our best today, hopefully now with less games to play within a week allowing more recovery time we can hunt down that top four and even leapfrog man u into 3rd, this resulst has got to install confidence back to the team, come on onwards and upwards

5 Likes