Post Match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 5/3/23 4.30pm)

If it’s any consolation, that’s what I thought about the 5-0 last season…

1 Like

Just to let u know…its good…it’s very good…enjoy.

1 Like

I do think a lot was confidence.

Feels like it, the ability to keep on it on Wednesday and now this today.

1 Like

Meanwhile in Sydney, I’ve just woken up.

Am I still dreaming? Has there been a glitch in the matrix? Wtaf?!
Very confused!

2 Likes

He was in bits. Absolutely beautiful televison

2 Likes

That was…

Makeup Products GIF by Ejollify Beauty

2 Likes

That was an excellent, excellent result and exactly the confidence boost we needed with the RM tie fast approaching. It was such a wonderful team performance, making motm choices difficult but I’ll give it a try.

Because of that evenness, my choices are purely on who influenced the match the most and not who got on the scoresheet.

In third goes to Konate. United had a few chances in that first half and did have the momentum at one point. Konate provided excellent protection across that backline. I love this big guy.

In second is Robbo. I recall the moment where Kloppo demanded the players increase intensity and second later Robbo was speeding back and forth like a crazy man, and did that for the remainder of the match. That layoff for the first was sublime, and he has two shots on goal, and both on his right foot! (Who knew he had a right?). Excellent tonight and showed so much energy.

Gakpo is my motm. In a lot of our best plays and it just can’t be overstated how important the first was to creating the game it ended up being. Hope he improves his celebrations though :joy:.

I feel its true United dominated parts in that first half, but the second Klopp told the players to turn up the dial, I don’t think United saw anything after that. We dominated them from that point. So I feel we were in control of the game even at 0-0.

Just well played everyone at LFC. Love dishing out these sorts of results to that lot just as they are getting big-headed. Their fans once again showing they are the ficklest in the league. Have any of you witnessed a game where a majority of their fans stick around to see out the full 90, home or away? I admit I only watch Liverpool games so maybe that’s the problem given we have a habit of pulling their pants down.

4 Likes

Watching Gakpo today, I think many of us here, myself included, must show more respect to our recruitment folks.

8 Likes

I told you so!!!
NORMAL
SERVICE
RESUMED

6 Likes
10 Likes

From this day forward he shall be …Erik Seven Hag

6 Likes

After that game I am reminded of Peter Drury’s excellent comment during/after the 5-0 at old toilet:

“If you ever feel useless, remember Manchester United players train every day only to play like this.”

6 Likes

Neville bringing some relevant expertise to bear…

1 Like

And just before they went off air Neville had to say “Welcome to LFC Tv”…so sad

Mr P GIF by @ICT_MrP

1 Like

Well we know what Souness is having for dinner tonight.

G’wannnn Suey lad!!

4 Likes

Just woke up,was a bit apprehensive about checking the score out…and then…Yeeeaaah, you Fucking beauty,and all the rest,when we show what we are are.
And against who better than the Mancs.
Great start to the day,going have to watch this to get the full grasp of it and who makes my MOTM!

4 Likes

Paul and Kenny watching the 7-0.

14 Likes

My moment of the match:

13 Likes

I cam’t believe the result, even a few hours after the last whistle.
Keep these performance going, Reds

9 Likes

I love that we beat Man Utd 7-0 and walked away from it saying “We didn’t celebrate too much because we didn’t want to embarrass you”. That must be the most infuriating thing for Utd fans - to be patronised :joy:

11 Likes