Post Match: Liverpool v Man Utd (EPL 5/3/23 4.30pm)

Just wow

From initial worry to being absolutely gobsmacked.Our best performance in christ knows how long…

4 Likes

21 Likes

Heaviest defeat since 1931 :face_holding_back_tears:

10 Likes

I am giving the whole team MOTM!!

And Bruno is a right tosser! Red Cafe must be drowning their beers!! haha!

16 Likes

So I must confess, I had no faith in the team prior to the match.

I thought it was going to be 6-0…

9 Likes

Absolute beauty! The last 4 games were the built up. This shows we mean business. We are back to our fkcing best.

9 Likes

what a beautiful scoreline

7 Likes

That was massive team play. Can only think of two glaring errors. Elliott gives the ball away in the first half. Alisson’s error in the second. Other than that, perfection. I need at least five MOTM votes. All three forwards, Hendo and Robbo.

5 Likes

Hated leaving Nunez off MOTM but had to put TAA in instead of one of the scorers. What a performance. If we play like that the rest of the season we’ll get top 4 easily

11 Likes

The report of Liverpool’s death has been greatly exaggerated.

13 Likes

With the boner I got from that game, I doubt I’ll be getting any sleep anytime soon

5 Likes

@Sithbare looks like Sixpencenum popped in for a game

2 Likes

Won’t somebody please think of the clean sheet!

4 Likes
6 Likes

We are back.

4 Likes

Ive got a sore throat…from shouting…who cares…

4 Likes

Instanbul is not dead yet !!!

5 Likes

United have been behind 7 times at half time since turn of year luck was bound to run out but to give up 7 oh dear.

2 Likes

Catt

Ole’s at the wheel!

Cantona in disguise said:

How do you even deal with this
Don’t know :lol:

1 Like

Once we get past the sheer delirium of that…we just removed a ManU advantage in the goal differential tiebreaker, and replaced it with a solid one of our own. Now 19 to 6 in our favour, they will be hearing footsteps now

6 Likes