• Thiago ALCANTARA
  • Divock ORIGI
  • Takumi MINAMINO

0 voters

Unused Subs: Kelleher, Fabinho, Konate, Milner, Robertson, Elliot

:arrows_counterclockwise: 61’ Thiago ALCANTARA on, Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 61 Divock ORIGI on, Naby KEITA off
:arrows_counterclockwise: 89’ Takumi MINAMINO on, Luis DIAZ off

:soccer: 64’ Sadio MANE (assist Kostas TSIMIKAS)
:soccer: 67’ Mohamed SALAH (assist Alisson BECKER)
:soccer: 81’ Luis DIAZ (assist Jordan HENDERSON)

Oh and…

1 Like

14 Likes

Never in doubt , another completely dominant performance and another 3 points, men of the match was difficult. Hendo, Virgil and Naby for me. Onwards and upwards.

4 Likes

we came alive after going one goal down. From then on, many of the lads were playing superbly but there was only one MOTM for me, our captain Hendo.

3 Likes

Lovely goals!

2 Likes

Very happy with that result. Loved all our goals for different reasons.

Mane obviously because of the incredible skill to get that scissors kick, not much I have seen of those of late from us. Salah’s because of the directness and how quickly that came. And Diaz’s not just for being the first goal which is always such a nice feeling but that pass by Hendo was a peach.

I love through balls like those and it’s just beauty when they come off and even more so when the result with the ball being in back of the net.

VVD and Tsimikas were two of the top MotM candidates for me. With these many changes it wasn’t going to be some challenges in players being on the same wavelength. Yet we looked so much in control and created plenty. 3 points and we go on!

3 Likes

Hendo for me. He’s been on captain fantastic mode for me the last two games. Long may it continue

10 Likes

Mo Salah MotM for me, every time he got the ball something happened. Nice the first goal for Diaz. :+1:

5 Likes

Really good response after the goal. Delighted Diaz got off the mark, and a pretty neat finish too.

2 Likes

What a brilliant second half! The turning point was obviously the introduction of Thiago and Origi, which immediately gave us additional impact and dangerosity. A 10 out of 10 for Kloppo and his decisive intervention into the game.

MoM for me: Thiago. He brought a lot of light into our game when he came on, and him pinging the ball around so accurately was far too much for Norwich to handle. All three forwards deserve to be named. Mané for breaking the deadlock with a delightful return-volley, Salah for his overall never-say-die attitude which was finally rewarded with his 150th goal for the club (the fastest ever apart from Roger Hunt to reach that number). And Diaz for working his heels off all afternoon, and finally getting his first goal with a brilliant run on a beauty of a pass from Hendo, and then dinking it over the keeper. Brilliant.

Tsimikas: excellent. Hendo: excellent. Keita: good. Gomez: good, especially for a first 90 minutes since a long time. Origi asking some tough questions from the tired Norwich defenders: good.

At the back, everything was fine. Norwich’s goal was pure haphazard, as it happens from time to time. For me, this is a safe and sound 3 nil, as I predicted before the game. :blush:

But that odd goal gave our lads added motivation to turn it around, and they passed that mental test with flying colors. Well done! :+1:t2:

11 Likes

hard to pick which one of the lot was the best…all three splendid goals…

1 Like

Great win showing a winning mentality…lets hope spuds and conte can do us a favour…the manchester rain and wind can be a great leveller:-) YNWA

4 Likes

I was saving this for a special occasion. His 150th goal seems a good choice.

6 Likes

the position of the fire does seem a bit…off but hey

1 Like

fun game to watch… enjoyed that at 4am in the morning…delighted to bits for diaz

3 Likes

Thiago Hendo Salah Diaz Tsimikas Van Dijk Becker Mané Keïta Matip Origi Minamino Gomez Oxlade-Chamberlain

1 Like

Yeah hes breathing fire on the pitch!!!

1 Like