Post match: Nottingham Forest v Liverpool (EPL 2/3/24 3pm)

We weren’t great but that’s how you win the league.

6 Likes

On his weaker mother fucking foot no less.

I think it was on his weaker foot… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Due to extreme load, this is temporarily being shown to everyone as a logged out user would see it.

I think that’s quite appropriate.

2 Likes

Post match scenes, featuring a red card for one of forests back room staff

The noises Diaz makes when Klopp hugs him :sweat_smile::grin:

3 Likes

Interview Pep. The people demand it.

3 Likes

Giggity

quagmire GIF

1 Like

On Sky it mentioned it was the Forest chairman.

Disgraceful from them after the final whistle…should be directed at their players for time wasting (even in stoppage time).

2 Likes

If they are moaning about the time added on, maybe they shouldn’t have had their goalkeeper pretending to be injured for five minutes.

8 Likes

You don’t know love unless you’re me

2 Likes

FUCK OFF back to the Championship where you belong Forest and take your inbred fans with you.

Brilliant win against all odds. And Nunez is just getting warmed up. So, so proud of this team.

4 Likes

Nerves wrecked…two mins behind in the stream and then the forum erupts… soo frustrating and exhilarating at the same time.

We are going to win this aren’t we? :astonished:

3 Likes

Yessssss. Thought it was going to be one of those days. A funny sort of match with half chances for both teams without anything positive. A great three points again and onto Europe next. There can only be one MOM but everyone did a decent job with Kelleher making one great stop first half.

1 Like

Okay. Putting My shirt back on now.

1 Like

Just going to say I prefer to see Danns than either Diaz or Gakpo, at least I know he’s trying to score the other 2 I haven’t a clue wht they are trying to do!

Nunez MoTM!

2 Likes

I think they’re moaning about how the game was restarted after their var pen check after the game was originally stopped for a head check for Konate

1 Like

Deep breaths…cups of tea n chocolate…and close eyes and :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

3 Likes

That was way way too close for comfort.

Gakpo has shown that he can only play one position which is LW and he’s not even the best player in the club over there. Put him on the RW or CF and he just goes missing. He literally plays with no body strength and aggression at all.

Contrast that to Jayden Danns. Less polished but very willing to battle it out with the opposing defenders with strength and aggression. Always willing to hold up play to feed the ball to overlapping runners. And he is shorter than Gakpo!

With this battling performance from Danns, I would hope to see Danns be ahead of Cody Gakpo as CF should Nunez be injured.

2 Likes

If you’re going to win the title, then there will be a game where the goal arrives right at the death. Brilliant play by Alexis. Calm and assured throughout the whole game, and even in the 99th minute was not hurried, Controlled the ball, surveyed the field and placed it perfectly for the cross for Darwin to further silence any remaining but dwindling critics.

Overall, we were a bit subdued up front. Gakpo had one of those games where he passed when he should have shot, and shot when he should have passed.

Klopp has always emphasized for the fans to be right behind the team t the final whistle, as the positive attitude will lead to late goals like we’ve seen today.

Special mention to Dominguez. Kept feigning injury throughout the match, and then took the piss when going off the field. Had to be given help to come off, and as soon as the sub was done, he walked to the bench normally.

So called penalty shouts - the ball was no where in the vicinity so going by general practice in the Prem, it won’t be given. Having said that, the one on Danns was more egregious and the blatant nature on another day may produce a pen.

Anyway, crucial win and sets up the game next Sunday nicely. Joe Gomez doing a James Milner impression again with several different positions.

15 Likes

https://twitter.com/SamueILFC/status/1763973471388704792

9 Likes

Love it

1 Like