Pre-match: Liverpool v Aston Villa, Saturday 20th May, 15:00

those damn oinions

Oh well, roll on next season. Given with the cameos from the bench, Milner is somehow doing much more in 30 odd minutes compared to the club’s captain despite being 5 years older than the captain, Tsimkas is just a little bit better than Robbo, Firmino is the hero today, Elliott needs to go on loan to another PL side to build up more experience.

But he has had lots and lots of possession and just runs down blind alleys and his passing, crossing for the most of it has been poor, but as I said his goals and assists are very good

1 Like

Salah had an assist today as well!

1 Like

It is so easy to monitor so I don’t understand how refs don’t penalise it more

fuckin nbc goes to commercials

We’ve got what we deserved from the season really. You can’t bring up oil money with what has transpired. We’ve lost mostly to bottom rung and mid table teams.

It hasn’t been good enough and it will be important to have some proper reflection when the season is over and not just gloss over these issues thinking the transfer market is going to fix it all. We can’t blow so hot and cold through a season. We need to find a way to win in those difficult times.

2 Likes

OK. I was wrong. But a helluva an exciting game.

I find myself agreeing with one thing that @Notasuperfan said, and it’s not that Elliot needs to go out onloan.

Villa had a back line of 6. And the midfield left no space for anyone to drop into. Add to the feigning injury, Martinez shenanigans. Digne and Cash 20 second long foul throws, etc, and, yes, our own poor final ball, added up to a frustrating afternoon.

But Bobby getting the goal was just reward.

100% missing top 4 isn’t refs, or money… We’ve just failed this season, it was one too far for the original Klopp core who have become utterly complacent, the only way you change that is by change.

1 Like

Post match is open. Sounds like added time was exciting. I didn’t get to see it because some prick somewhere turned the fucking stream off.

a bit of a tough watch with all the mixed emotions, but glad we didn’t lose the game, thanks to Bobby. 7 games unbeaten, sadly no clean sheet for Ali. YNWA

1 Like

Doesn’t help though, does it.

A thing US tv does absolutely terribly with sports

1 Like

I don’t buy ref conspiracy theories but on the last couple of games you go hmm. Then add in the Jurgen witch hunt it certainly seems to be a stictch up.

2 Likes

Firmino is the hero?

Its not conspiracy theories.
Why even use that stupid fucking terminology?

Bias, plain and simple exists.

1 Like

The ref did give an extra 10 minutes which I think is the longest stoppage time in the league so far??

1 Like

No. I mean Milner doing more in 30 mins than Hendo did all game.

And yes, Bobby was the hero so that’s really two things.