Pre- and Post - Match : Man Citeh v Liverpool, Thursday 22/12/2022 8PM (Kangaroo Cup 4th Round)

True. One of many starters that needs to step up now after those awful performances before the WC.

1 Like

Van Dijk played every minute unlike Henderson, TAA and Fabinho.

2 Likes
1 Like

For surfing the web (and even more in this case), it’s a requirement to use Ublock Origin as ad/tracker blocker (Not Ublock, which is different!).

Link: GitHub - gorhill/uBlock: uBlock Origin - An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.

1 Like

Completely unrelated to the match but just wanted to say, uBO is hands down the best out there.

1 Like

That could be a little uncomfortable for him…

pRaY FoR peP :sob:

Manchester City missing 11 players ahead of Carabao Cup clash with Liverpool FC - DaveOCKOP
The players missing for City are: Ederson, Ruben Dias, Laporte, Cancelo, Walker, Stones, Bernardo Silva, Jack Grealish, Kalvin Phillips, Phil Foden and World Cup winner Julian Alvarez.

That’s Pep choosing not to call the players up.

Trippier & Neves both started for their clubs last night.

1 Like

He spelt “buy” wrong.

9 Likes

So his time at Bayern was incomplete too then, shame such a brilliant manager will retire the game having left more clubs under his tenure incomplete than not.

Oh well.

1 Like

He’s never going to leave them, is he?

3 Likes

Not sure why he isn’t risking them.

I expect at least 5 to be on the bench if not playing tomorrow. After all he played KDB in a friendly.

I think it may be part of his Christmas Appeal to the owners for more funds :wink:

2 Likes

Anyhow from our Pep, I would say I wasn’t aware Curtis was injured but well.

Anyhow nothing we didn’t know and seems just Jota and Diaz long term, hopefully Jota is ready when he returns.

1 Like

Saw somewhere that he was raving about Doak, Bajcetic, and Clark in the press conference. Haven’t watched it yet myself, but wondering if that means that they’ll be on the pitch…

I actually not that bothered about tonight (sorry).

I’d probably be slightly more interested if Doak and Bajectic played.

1 Like

I agree MH, top four is far away the main priority this season.

2 Likes