Pre Match | Southampton vs. Liverpool | PL Matchday 17 | Monday January 4th 20:00h | St. Mary’s Stadium

Fucking groundhog day…

Trent playing like he’s won the Bal’on Dor in his dreams again.

Long ball after long ball to nothing… Fucking stupid tactic.

2 Likes

Ox way off pace.

2 Likes

No shot on target yet from us.

2 Likes

I’m really confused with the set up and tactics here. when we break, it’s slow. when we get on the ball, we are ponderous and slow. the speed of Mo and Sadio are completely nullified by the lack of advance thinking. I’d actually like to see a different setup where the lads out wide have more support than they’re currently seeing.

4 Likes

the new offside rule is fucking stupid

2 Likes

We are joint top mate. Show some faith in klopp and his judgment.

1 Like

We’ve gone to fucking pieces.

1 Like

Can we pass

Salah gets stick but Mane at the minute is absolutely terrible couldn’t hit a cows arse with a banjo.

3 Likes

Some promising play by us now. As long as we don’t need 10 chances to score like last time, we got a decent shot at victory playing like this I think. No more idiotic sabotages though, please, can’t afford those yellows.
But we are no longer second best at everything like we were at the start of the game.

1 Like

This Soton side reminds me a bit of us in The Boss’s earlier days.

1 Like

once again TAA is static after a pass and buries the guy with the ball. pass and move, motherfucker.

3 Likes

Top, not joint Top

4 Likes

Looks like we are a man short in midfield.

1 Like

These kits are shit.

1 Like

Well Thiago has been shit.

1 Like

What is Thiago doing?!

1 Like

That missed jump by Ox worries me. That is a brain that doesn’t know what the legs can actually do anymore

2 Likes

Need to get Hendo back in midfield asap.

1 Like

ball goes the the sidelines, they trap us, we lose possession. a dozen times already. they’re using our own typical tactics against us. high, wide press and doubling up on the midfielder to cut the pass lane

1 Like