PreMatch | Liverpool vs Man City | Sunday March 10th 15:45h

Missing chances is our own fault.

Not having a clear penalty given is not.

Robbed.

4 Likes

Disappointing that. Poor finishing cost us an easy win :frowning:

1 Like

Lets see what pundits say about kicking someone in the chest. The godfather of football was shitting it you tell from his voice.

Sums it up

Everyone around this ground just stood up and applauded at the end, it was a kind of ‘well thank you’.

That was brilliant, everybody gave everything they have got there.

4 Likes

I dont want to agree, but i do agree concerning what it looks (smells) like. But still games left ! But yeah, this was really a 6 pointer and we did need a win.

I’m sure we will get an explanation and an apology for the non penalty at the end. I get the one on Mo - that was marginal at best, but karate kick to the chest is a foul and a card wether or not a tiny bit of ball is gotten.

2 Likes

Not to forget that the Cheaters play the Arse at the end of the month, meaning one, or both of them will drop points :0)

4 Likes

Arsenal will bend over for City so we still are in the driver’s seat.

Just need to win all the remaining games now.

2 Likes

It’s true, ever since he came in he was standing there with his foot up, waiting for Macca…

Hoping they play to a thrilling draw with multiple red cards….

3 Likes

It is harsh, we missed chances happens, but can’t knock the effort and performance, we deserved more but I am happy in the respects that City have never been dominated against which we did for most of the game, the only time that City were on top was the 1st 10 mins

4 Likes

Have a good night all. I need a bit of time to process this.

4 Likes

Good morning here, night night

2 Likes

He needs Dutch to post how shit he is, then he scores…Dutch disappeared lately, so Gakpo’s form saw a dip.

2 Likes

We are winning this fucking thing.

Up yours city.

3 Likes

We were superb.

8 Likes

Endo :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yep so proud never thought we would have been so on top our press and team work was brilliant

2 Likes

Quality, quality post. Really enjoyed it. Will revisit.