PreMatch | Liverpool vs West Ham | PL Matchday 6 | Sunday September 24th 14:00h | Anfield

Argh

Shouldnt be as looking along line

Nice play again, weā€™re playing well now, almost like their goal woke us up

Where are you all watching this?

We are talking fractions here. Close but if he always waits for the contact he never gets to the ball either.

1 Like

Poor half if weā€™re honest. Havenā€™t done nearly enough with the ball.

West Ham have had the better of the chances, lucky we didnā€™t go behind.

Mac Robbo Jones all very poor.

Live commentary on LFCTVā€¦

I donā€™t get the pellets Jones is getting here. I think heā€™s likely won more challenges than any of our players

7 Likes

peacock for me

Jones is getting criticism because heā€™s Jones. He has actually played quite well.

Mac, Robbo, not so much.

West Ham played well there, need to up our game second half.

2 Likes

Need to step it up a gear. West ham want a slow game.

he has played very well actually. My criticism, if you can call it that, is that he has to show more as the farthest forward midfielderā€¦ has been good defensively

I must be watching another game. Couple of mistakes from Mac, but his positioning has been assured and weā€™ve looked much more covered when the opposition are in transition.

I think weā€™ve looked good on the ball - my biggest issue is our decent build up play isnā€™t leading to shots. Someone needs to tell the boys you canā€™t score unless you fire it at the bloody net.

2 Likes

west ham are bulliesā€¦ you punch back they back off

Heā€™s playing in a system which doesnā€™t suit him.

Theyā€™ve had 3 big chances, weā€™ve scored a pen and an offside goal otherwise havenā€™t looked close to scoringā€¦itā€™s been poor mate.

Mac and Jones dozing about for far too long on the ball, plenty of back passesā€¦itā€™s been poorā€¦go watch the Villa game again then watch that first half and youā€™ll see the difference between a very good half and a poor half.

Ducking nonsense

2 Likes

Rather underwhelming half. Come on Reds, raise hell.

1 Like

No idea what youā€™re watching to dismiss that as a poor. We look infinitely better than most home games we played last season. West Ham are a good side and are defending well. Final ball needs to improve, but we definitely look like scoring again.

2 Likes

Disagree. We havenā€™t created enough chances, but otherwise have controlled the game well, save for the first few minutesā€¦

2 Likes