PreMatch | ManUnited vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 3 | Sunday September 1st 16:00h | Old Trafford

My dream is at the end of the match to console the poor Alice.

3 Likes

Second half we will be on song. They are their for the taking and Salah will inevitably score. Has already got 2 assits. A Diaz hatrick and a brace for Salah. 6-0!!

1 Like

Make up for it watching Goldbridge meltdown.

3 Likes

Heā€™s the equivalent of Gretzky. There is no point talking about the ice hockey goat because he is so far ahead so youā€™re left discussing best of the rest

3 Likes

Alice knows the game. Like her channel. Not biased and speaks facts.

1 Like

Yes, forgot his name.

Off to TikTok :sweat_smile:

Iā€™ve got Goldbridge on in the background.

I will miss him in 2037 when theyā€™re good again.

5 Likes

Bernardo Silva and Foden say hi.

2 Likes

Is TAN overheatingā€¦Iā€™m getting strange screens when replyingā€¦

1 Like

If Gravenberch was bought this summer we would have been raving over him. He has been so impressive today

10 Likes

Back the fuck off, I saw her first. Got it?

4 Likes

My least favorite thing about this season is the reversion to the reductive perception of klopp being a tactically naive guy who only gets results because he hugs his players and gets the crowd involved.

9 Likes

Neither of them come close to Herrera. There isnā€™t a discussion to be had here.

2 Likes

no mctommy boy to throw into midfieldā€¦so what does united do

Who said that?

Yeah, thatā€™s a really simplistic view brought on by recency bias. Klopp was a tactical mastermind, as shown many times throughout his time at Mainz, Dortmund, and Liverpool. There were times when his team. needed to rely on pure emotion to get over the line, and he was a master at bringing that out as well.

I would throw Richarlison in the mix

Again, well below Herrera.

https://x.com/58tlll/status/1830275633445765367

7 Likes

We were at times defensively naive last year, although with better finishing ut wouldnā€™t have mattered.

Thinking of finishing are we better because we arenā€™t hell for leather and maybe our forwards are fresher, just a thought i have them now and again