PreMatch | ManUnited vs Liverpool | PL Matchday 3 | Sunday September 1st 16:00h | Old Trafford

7 Likes

Next

1 Like

7 Likes

Darwin is still shit. Maguire even stopped him.

Who in their right mind listens to anything that toe sucker has to say?

https://www.youtube.com/live/WoEcGxnL_0U?si=KkTa-ITrPkpouj2I

Utd must like BDSM. They enjoying a good spanking at home.

Slot has made quite a few little changes that have helped our balance nicely but I really like what heā€™s done with the forward line. Last season I got the impression they were just out there as mavericks, with us relying on their skill to win games. Now they actually seem to be a cohesive unit who are all working together.

10 Likes

Amazing what not conceding the first goal cam do for your enjoyment of the game. Imagine itā€™s good for the players too.

Weā€™ve may only have played mid-table teams youā€™d expect to beat so far but signs are really positive. Of course thereā€™s a lovely old international break now to disrupt the rhythm but hard to be anything but impressed so far.

2 Likes

A stopped clock is right twice a day too

2 Likes

3 Likes

Casemiroā€™s my pick for the man of the match.

10 Likes

Give it to Fat Sam

1 Like

Absolutely fucking lovely

4 Likes

Better be included in the poll

2 Likes

That was one of my concerns with Diaz. For all his technical ability, he didnā€™t look like he was part of the team, like it was disjointed, but under Slot, heā€™s connecting things nicely, looks like he has relationships and understanding of attacking movements and positioning with other teammates.

3 Likes

Nice to see some good habits persist :grin:

Havenā€™t had much time to follow any footy in the past year - but it seems the Reds under Arne are off to a good start. Have a great evening everyone !

2 Likes

Did Trent say ā€œYou know Iā€™m coming backā€?

2 Likes

Him and Salah have certainly shown their very best early doors.

3 Likes

LFC restricted them to probably 2 clear shots on target which is not bad.

Casemiro and Mainoo got outshone by Macca and Gravenburch.

Special mention to Gravenburch, his performance today is mesmerisingly good that Kobbie Mainoo couldnā€™t deal with himā€¦

Szoboszlai has a decent performance but could be better.

1 Like