Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Newcastle 1-0. Willock. Taki struggling to get a touch.

1 Like

That goal was all Saint-Maxim. What a touch, patience and vision.

2 Likes

Newcastle 2-0 Bednarek og. Newcastle bossing it.

1 Like

Do Southampton want his red card reinstated?

Seriously! Again!!

1 Like

Minamino gets one back.

6 Likes

What a two-touch goal. First touch perfect. Second touch drills it near post. Yes!

4 Likes

Good on him!

3 Likes

Hes no origi though…

3 Likes

Terrific goal by Minamino.

3 Likes

Not Origi bashing here too. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

A little bit of joy and laughter entered my life when I saw Bednarek had scored an oggy after having his ban recsinded…alas, as in keeping with this fucking horrible season, even that has been snatched away with news of Minamino scoring a goal when he couldn’t get anywhere near the pitch for us.

3 Likes

That asian guy in soton can score. We should put a bid for him

3 Likes
3 Likes

Definitely, we could do with some options up front :slight_smile:

1 Like

Newcastle 3-0 Almiron. Saints are so vulnerable at the back.

1 Like

Crap, my broadcast just died. Watching Italian League.

2 Likes

Southampton’s defence has been terrible this season.

There is a certain thing about being in the shadows and low in the pecking order and how being released from that can allow more expression. He would not even have dreamt of taking that on with us and that I personally feel is indicative of his own mentality rather than any fault of our coaching staff. We’ve seen it so many times at the big clubs, not everyone is cut out to saying ‘fuck all you here, I belong as well’. Jota has that and it was evident early on when he started taking shots without worrying about whether anyone else would be pissed. Minamino, sadly, just doesn’t it seems.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2).