Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

I agree… Bobby would put that on a plate for Mane there… Same With Dallas shooting at Ederson instead of crossing as it was a tapin for Bamford…

1 Like

City barely have 45 minutes in them, let alone a full season. Surely Pep has a little something to clear the cobwebs.

If Leeds get to the 65th no more than a goal behind, I’d fancy them to get a point minimum.

I’m not sure who’s worse at their job; Mike Dean or Mendy.

2 Likes

So what’s Pep’s tactical mistake going to be at halftime? There’s going to be something he tweaks that didn’t need it. Takes Ederson off for not knocking anyone out in the first hslf perhaps?

3 Likes

Good point.

They certainly don’t look capable of sustaining a 90+ point title race like we do.

Unlucky.

2 Likes

Good shout — the peanut butter ones are the best!

1 Like

Poveda looking feisty. Keep that up.

1 Like

The passes by Leeds in the final 3rd have been woeful. Wasted so so many opportunities.

3 Likes

100%.

Crazy thing is Leeds are still in this, you know!

2 Likes

True, but they do create. I do think they will get another shot at making a goal. But they waste a lot, very true.

2 Likes

Close that. And it’s 1-1.

3 Likes

Good substitutuons by Bielsa…

3 Likes

Oh yes baby!

3 Likes

hello, hello, here we go

3 Likes

It’s a covid-era mid-table clash par excellence. City fans can expect a few more of these in the coming months

Oh dear dear dear

3 Likes

Liftoff!!!

4 Likes

Hehehehe, Leeds score. 1-1. Ederson doing his best Pickford impression

4 Likes

Wow… Get in lads… Ederson doing a Pickford there… Pep will spend Another 88 million on defense to make it 500…

5 Likes

Ederson … what a twat ! :smiley:

1 Like

Fucking hell what’s he even doing…

1 Like