Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Yeah I just switched over the Wolves / Fulham. Aside from those Sheffield kits there was nothing going on in that match.

EDIT: haha if course. As soon as I switch off.

1 Like

Sheffield United a goal down
 They look a shadow of last season. Ceballos was lucky few minutes back. Had the Sheffield United player gone down on his tackle that is a penalty.

I struggle to watch Wolves without Jota.

1 Like

Sheffield is utterly atrocious :grimacing:

Brewster will have a tough time.

Or he’ll be their Ingsy.

3 Likes

A cheeky bet on the been relegated is in order.

Back in the game,2-1

3 Likes

Nice Salahisque finish. Come on Sheffield get one more. Pity Brewester wasn’t signed on time for this game.

1 Like

Ings had top flight experience and a lot of championship experience had played 160 games and 50 goals Brewster has half a season.

1 Like

Okay. Fine. Going back to Peacock. Although that will take 5 minutes to load and stream.

2 Likes

Tbf , Rhyan is exactly the type of striker they needed today. They have no one with any escape velocity to break away .

1 Like

Sheffield United need a pen to level this game. Can’t see them scoring from open play in 5 Mts

There’s still fanniness at arsenal i sense,lot’s of ego players who’s form could fall off a cliff at any time.

4 Likes

Arteta to City. Pep to Arsenal.

1 Like

@Magnus can you tell us what is about to happen in this next one?

United v Spurs. This is going to be a fucking awful game, isn’t it? Absolute turgid football. I can only hope for some violence.

2 Likes

Looking forward to this hopefully a good entertaining game with lots of goals and sending off etc. But wouldn’t be surprised to see a boring negative one.

Bailly into the breach next to Maguire protected only by an aging Matic trying to contain Son and Kane. What could possibly go wrong? One of those Erik Lamela horror tackles?

5 Likes

And our ‘arry’ falling all over crying for a pen
predictable.

I would go for a Spurs win. Spurs 4.United 1.