Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Telles and Cavani will sort this out, not a new manager. Come on Ed make it happen.

1 Like

Where’s Balotelli? There’s still time for 6!

1 Like

Low double digits please

Goldridge mad Macguire was nutmegged on that goal. Really? Thats his biggest problem lol?

1 Like

Woodward in the stands, just shifting around in his seat in order to reposition the dildo in his ass.

1 Like

We want 12

1 Like

I can’t help it - I must take a peek at The Red Caff now…

2 Likes

4-1 is enough. Think of Ole

2 Likes

Lee Dixon just asked if Cavani can play center back.

5 Likes

In a way, Gary, Utd have also done their business, just in the completely shitting the bed sense…

4 Likes

Of course it is. Ignore the patheticness of the dive. He slapped him in the face. The fact it shouldnt have had any real impact doesnt really matter.

Because it was incidental contact. He extended his arm into Martial’s chest to create some room while looking the other way. Send him off for the over reaction if you want though.

2 Likes

Goldridge “i forgot to change the score again, never mind, i’ll change it every 2” lol. He’s the 1 manc i actually enjoy listening to lol

4 Likes

I really hope Dortmund stick to their principles and do not cave on a price for Sancho. You reap what you sow, and this is YEARS in the making. No sympathy for the devil.

4 Likes

Moderators, on such a day, we need more likes.

4 Likes

Now blaming covid on how crap the mancs are…desperate!

2 Likes

Disagree. Not a red.

United should bring Sancho on at half time.

2 Likes

Cavani, Sancho and Koulibaly, £250m.

3 Likes

Tyler now sounds like he caught Mrs Tyler with the dustman and his mate the milkman.

5 Likes

Agreed. I actually like his content. Seems a good natured chap you could have a pint with and talk shit all in good fun.

1 Like