Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Things are on the up and up since I sat on the couch.

2 Likes

if thatā€™s jota in podenceā€™s place he scores twice imo

1 Like

Game is actually kind of not over. If Wolves get a goal before the 80 minute and keep City from scoring more, stuff can happen.

2 Likes

Fuck me Wolves could have easily have 2 to 3 goals by now, what in Godā€™s name was Podence thinking about.

4 Likes

Another chance squandered.

2 Likes

Wolves are playing well. Give them credit, this isnā€™t team that feels sorry for themselves and lays whimpering in a ditch, they are constantly trying their best. But sometimes you fail.

2 Likes

make it three

2 Likes

Bloody hell. Wolves are letting City getting away with this.

1 Like

Traore should stop passing and dribble it into goal. Without Jota, there is no other way.

2 Likes

Podence needs a pair of eye glasses? He is misjudging everything.

2 Likes

Heā€™s an absolute tank and has given Mendy a torrid time this half. Jimenez must be missing his partner in crime, I thought they bought some new kid to replace Jota.

2 Likes

podence having to turn on the first chance and choosing to let it run on the next is illustrative of how useful jotaā€™s ability to finish with both feet is

Wolves rushing when they need not. Donā€™t have Jota to calm things.

That includes wins in lower divisions though. The all time top division table is always worth checking out though :wink: :point_down:t2:

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember Adama played a full 90min match often (could it be because of the mass he carries?). Now they are saying that he appears to be grabbing his hamstring?

1 Like

Game onā€¦

5 Likes

That works.

3 Likes

My boy Jimenez, another one please just like the last.

2 Likes

Bawahaha KDB

And just in time for @Magnusā€™ prediction of a goal before 80ā€™

5 Likes

Lovely attack, what did I say, game is not over ! Wolves has been the best team by FAR this half. This could still result in a draw and if it doesnā€™t, well Wolves is giving us a good try.

3 Likes