Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

The audacity to do that, perhaps because it was De Gea. Very nicely taken, and nice pass by Lallana to make that incident happen.

My Bruno Fernandez FPL jinx strategy is working really good! :grimacing:

Oh and just for Utd fans it was never a penalty btw, Ole inā€¦ all is good.

2 Likes

Poor defending. Awful actually.

1 Like

How long before Ole is sent packing?

1 Like

donā€™t want Ole getting sacked so soonā€¦ but still amusing tho

Although there is a possible upside there. The obvious choice would be Pottechino but heā€™s fart smeller and would probably wait for a more rewarding position in Spain. So who then? How about a relatively young, ambitious British manager who has the self belief needed to take a on a big job like that. Step forward Brendan Rodgers.

Nice pen. Oh happy day.

1 Like

Surviving transfer bans

1 Like

Trossard with a brutal minute

1 Like

Slabhead with a toe poke 1-1

2 Likes

Fucking slab head.

1 Like

Use the contraction. ā€œFlabhead.ā€

2 Likes

Wow! the PL most expensive defender proving his worth, I am sure Ole is going to predict he is going to finally show what he is made ofā€¦which is shit.

Ouzo for everyone at half

1 Like

Rashford played in the first half?

1 Like

Dunk OG if you see the replay. VAR judged that not to be a foul by Maguire. Or are my eyes deceiving me?

2 Likes

Where are @SBYM and @PeachesEnRegalia when you actually need them?

3 Likes

ā€¦pace? So every Utd player except Pogba. Who was at quarter pace.

3 Likes

Redcafe probably.

3 Likes

I think they definitely are looking for a CB, but it hasnā€™t been easy for SolskjƦr this window. The dutch guy they signed wasnā€™t even a priority as far as I understand due to his position. It is not all roses there at the club when it comes to transfers.

Anyway, Brighton playing very well. I was sure one of their post shots actually went in, alas.
If I were to guess, this is a 2-2 match.

3 Likes

Footie is nothing without a @Magnus prediction.

4 Likes

Those two were made for social media

2 Likes