Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Dont you just hate players holding up imaginary cards to refs?

2 Likes

I wonder if it has to do with their playing style? All teams relying on intense pressing struggle with injuries this season.

1 Like

Keep doing this

1 Like

£200 isn’t enough.

I wouldn’t normally (ever) endorse a United fans tweets on our beautiful forum but this is too funny not to share.

2 Likes
9 Likes

Sorry for late reply. Had a few issues to sort out recently. Although we are on opposite sides of the “argument” I actually agree with a lot of the other stuff you post

I do try and make sense of the refereeing decisions by trying to see it from their pov, that’s true. I watch a lot of football at present so I do see similar bad decisions go against other sides
which seem to get ignored or not even seen by some of the more strident posters on here
I think last season we got a lot of favourable (correct) decisions and certainly not so much this season.

I honestly think the problem is that the refs need to be helped by IFAB reviewing some of the laws that VAR is finding it hard to cope with and particularly offside.

Anyway I have now decided to take a break. Feeling a bit stressed with the current situation and I don’t feel I have anything useful to contribute.

I have seen over 60 seasons of LFC and learned to savour the triumphs and live with the failures. My one hope like everyone else is that JK does not get too disheartened and has the stomach for what I suspect is required
some rebuilding
in the summer

10 Likes

I think Klopp knows where it is at.

It’s not a massive rebuild to be honest, it also justifies what we did on transfer deadline day, spending 50m from somewhere on a defender isn’t going guarantee us CL when we are missing 7 other first team players elsewhere.

We need to hope these niggles clear themselves up and any further injuries are short and aren’t impacted by losing the replacement as wel.

2 Likes

Spurs v chavski should be interesting surely Maureen can’t lose 3 games in a row.

1 Like

You can see the difference Touchel has made to the chavs play already.

1 Like

You know what’s the time when even Jorginho f*cked off that stupid jump-penalty technique. A lot of those saved lately. Didn’t like that technique from the start.

3 Likes

Want to bet, their slump seems worse than ours.

3 Likes

I know we were rubbish yesterday but watching Spurs is a punish. Having a few beers with my Spurs mate tonight we will both be drowning our sorrows.

2 Likes

Pretty remarkable West Ham is the highest placed team in London with these two playing for at best sixth by match’s end.

2 Likes

Spurs are just dull boring and negative.

2 Likes

At least we play football the way it’s supposed to be played.

2 Likes

Yeah there is the hope we will have a Spurs or WHU performance, you know with Spurs it will be rubbish even if they win.

1 Like

I would say it’s them out of the top 4 race.

1 Like

He’s lucky there’s no fans in the stadium.

2 Likes

Mou is extra salty. A female reporter asked him why he didn’t bring Bale on and he was snarky in reply. He said “good question but you don’t deserve an answer”.

Looking Chris Farley GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes