Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Richarlison is looking for you.

Well played WBA, keep it going second half.

Frank has to consider Werner af LB.

1 Like

I honestly heard Frank on the radio about 2pm today banging on about building something special.

How much egg can one face have on it??

Every night before he goes to sleep, Richarlison checks under the bed for James Milner.

Stop it. Frank is going to make adjustments.

6-0 WBA

3 Likes

Looking at the size of his face, I’d guess a helluva lot

2 Likes

Duck eggs?

1 Like

Howling!!! @SBYM does have a big face.

I am running out of likes because of all the quality posts about this match!! :man_facepalming::joy::raised_hands:t2:

3 Likes

Hopefully WBA get the next goal. :clap:

Another reason not to wake at 4 am

1 Like

We’re bathing in schadenfreude here. We’ve got to outperform Chelsea at the back against Arsenal yet…

1 Like

Frankie be the guy that makes a 35 year old who was too old for the french league be the captain.

2 Likes

It was 1:0…had to go out…and now its a wonderful 3:0…keep going WBA…now what’s gone wrong Fwank…

How many are we allowed per day? [quote=“Neukölln, post:1286, topic:120, full:true”]
I am running out of likes because of all the quality posts about this match!! :man_facepalming::joy::raised_hands:t2:
[/quote]

FFS,

WBA 3-0 up against Chelsea

we only beat a 10 man Chelsea 2-0.

Klopp out! :wink:

7 Likes

I gave 1,200 today before running out. The policy isn’t commensurate with the quality of posts and the hilarity of the fixtures.

1 Like

Yeah, We lacked the ruthlessness to gut Chelsea there.

[quote=“RedOpium, post:1292, topic:120, full:true”]
How many are we allowed per day?[/quote]

I’m not sure! I know as a full member we have more than basic, but I just got the warning I only have a few left for the day. :woozy_face::beers:

1 Like