Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Look who’s shitting the bed again at home. Whoopsie - after the Bluemooners were gloating about our Leeds performance.

8 Likes

actually looking forward to brendan’s arrogance for once

3 Likes

Benfica and Napoli just added £10m on sale price.

2 Likes

Dick head commentator thinks the Arse are champions…thick as a brick

2 Likes
4 Likes

It was looking like a shite weekend after United won in ridiculous circumstances yesterday, but — considering these are our actual competitors — it’s a great weekend. Last season pre-title clinch I remember celebrating every time City dropped points with surprise mostly since I was still suffering PTSD from the previous spring, but to see them get thumped 4-1 in their second game of the season is ridiculous.

4 Likes

This is a mental game.

A wank, I think…

6 Likes

Leicester showed great character and desire. I’ve arrived at my destination

1 Like

Manchester City getting hammered… If only Leicester had played half decent against United last season they would have won the CL spot instead of United…

1 Like

This is not a freak result. We’re in freakish times, but this is the rational result of superior application by Leicester.

3 Likes

drury just said ‘reactionary’ when he meant ‘reactive’, pet peeve

walker’s been weirdly narrow the entire half, the one time he drifted out wide he fizzed a wicked ball across the face of goal straight away

smacks of another pointless guardiola tweak

2 Likes

Hahhaahha… why is it written behind “Get you hair back” Making fun of one of your own?? :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s not even funny anymore :rofl:

1 Like

The pleasing thing about this is that it’s not even about City’s centre backs, they just have too many old/slow players in the middle of the park. When they lose the ball they can’t work hard enough to get it back and are incredibly vulnerable.

I hope they continue with a Rodri/Fernandino pairing for a while, throw Gundogan in too for good measure.

3 Likes

Whaat… it’s never NOT funny.

Leicester City down to 10 men… Vardy substituted for Iheanacho

2 Likes

Game on. :grin:

Fgs???

Okay they have just scored from the corner but they just had Sterling take a free kick when they have De Bruyne. Fucking weird.

5 Likes