Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Are you still diving in a 3 foot pool or will you be at Pep’s presser?

1 Like

Wahay!! Fucking hilarious :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I just pissed in it.

3 Likes

City could do with spending another £500m on a new defence and a couple of midfielders who can actually run. Fernandinho and Rodri turn like 18 wheelers.

1 Like

They do seem convinced that they weren’t penalties or wouldnt be given against other teams. Did anyone here think they weren’t clear cut?

1 Like

Ben Mendy is so easy to root against. The self proclaimed “Shark”. Ever since his very public rooting against us in Champs League when he was out injured and should have been with his club, I’m not too proud to say I do take some delight in his mishaps and misfortunes on the pitch!

4 Likes

Nailed on all of them.

3 Likes

I had that thought earlier too. It seems we struggled when that happened and we weren’t able to just take off and get the second. They rarely struggled. We’ll see if it turns into a trend.

1 Like

Man City players not bothered, already cheerfully sending SMS’s to their women.

5 Likes

Bielsa+Bilic > Pep+Ole

What has the poor dear been doing for most of his club’s existence, I wonder??

Whoever they maybe.

Get at them and they don’t like it, oddly enough Wolves scores with their only shot on target, Leicester score 5 out of 7.

Bemoan all they want up top they wouldn’t have lost if they could defend.

6 Likes

For our players…yes.

For us…hell no.

1 Like

Jim Beglin mentioned that City had the second-best defensive record last year, only 2 GA behind us; yet, they were so far down the table. That suggests to me we consistently concede one or none while grinding out games, City either blow teams out or drop points and concede a hatful…not many 1-0 losses or 1-1 draws in their results.

3 Likes

Sterling after they beat our hungover 11 4-0 - “NeXt SeAsOn StArTs NoW”.

They’ve lost 4 from 11 since then. Keep that trend up for us lads :+1:t2:

15 Likes

PURE GOLD! :joy: :raised_hands:t2:

4 Likes

Who is ‘they’? Blue Moon, or the Citeh players?

Anyway, 3 stupid defensive plays, letting the ball and the attacker get behind and then fouling them. Pretty clear cut.

1 Like

Yeah I forgot that. How do you feel now, you little twat?

2 Likes

I’m pretty happy after that result.

You probably could have asked me a little more politely though.

12 Likes