Premier League 2020/21 (Part 1)

Brighton playing much better now as well. Everton seems to have lost a bit of fight after they scored, maybe relaxing too much (I speculate). Brighton may also have stepped up. Probably a combination.

3 Likes

Keane’s knock knee’s… Yeeaah.

6 Likes

Free header ffs.

2 Likes

Bloody hell…stop f**"""in dancing…there’s no camera’s…

Completely unacceptable way to concede from Brighton. Especially at the last minute til half.

1 Like

Good set ball that. But could maybe have been defended better.

Cmon Brighton…just 1 will do…

Good morning. I see Everton is struggling with celebrations.

2 Likes

any gifs of the brighton goal?

Can’t find it anywhere

1 Like

If only my arms were longer.

1 Like

Brightons lamptey looks tasty player,

I thought Jordan slapping the post and hyperventilating on his water bottle was better than the mistake itself.

2 Likes

Haha, Tim Howard taking some bites out of Pickford on NBC. He, Howard, is a prideful #wa# himself, but that was enjoyable.

1 Like

Bet Southgate still selects Pickford over the far superior Henderson and Pope for England. Pickford probably isn’t even in the best five English keepers anymore.

1 Like

1969-1970.

2 Likes
8 Likes

Raul Jimenez just signed a new deal with Wolves until 2024.

2 Likes

Terrible defending again. 3-1

Everton playing well and getting the goals. 4 wins in a row, best start to the season for them in a long time, cannot deny that they have done well. Definitely I do not hope they keep up with this, but credit where it is due, getting Ancelotti in is already a scalp and he is building a decent team especially getting James in for free is a good business for a side like theirs. Interesting derby coming up.

2 Likes