Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

That’s brightened up my Sunday evening. I was in a well known Supermarket this morning and there was one of the horrible bastards gobbing off about Klopp. I had to leave quickly before I got myself into trouble.

4 Likes

One of the good things about social distancing is not being in contact with too many people.
For the ones I have to be in contact with that make shitty remarks a short sharp “fuck off” works wonders.

2 Likes

If I hadn’t been in the supermarket, that’s probably the course of action I’d have taken.

1 Like

Admission that we aren’t competitive in the market.

So glad klopp kept his powder dry for a rainy day. If we ever need it, we gonna be in a good position…

1 Like

I said that yesterday, one bonus about lockdown is I don’t actually have to relive the game on a Monday morning.

4 Likes

Its tough to judge at Southampton now. Since they beat us in the league they have lost all 6 games.

4 Likes
3 Likes

It would be really nice if the new owners bankrupt Burnley. Sean the Cunt Dyche deserves that.

2 Likes

The sad thing is that in Dyches psyche there is nothing wrong in giving shit to the “privilaged”. Thick cunt wouldnt understand that it is as much discrimination as any other type. Its bullying based on perceived place in society, which has the same impact on the recipient as any other person suffering.
But you can just hear the knuckle draggers with their “He has enough money to make it better” nonsense.
Troglodyte fucking thick that Dyche.

4 Likes

I don’t think it is. Taki is a really small player, and the injuries have left us a really small team. If we had a few more Van Dijks and Matips knocking about, I think he’d still be here.

2 Likes

I think its actually simpler than that. Wage bill.

Someone had to make way for two players coming in.

2 Likes

I did wonder where the sliver spoon stuff came from online, wouldn’t surprise me if the stuff about him being gay was also from his Burnley days.

Still loathe them for the “all lives matter” thing, sadly it felt it summed them up.

2 Likes

Shit just got real. Moyes the winner and WH move above us into 4th with 24 games on the board.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware that was orchestrated by one man, and his missus, who weren’t even from Burnley. And both ended up being sacked.

Probably not fair to judge Burnley based on one imbecile who wasn’t even from there. He also received a lifetime ban from Burnley FC.

2 Likes

Sorry but it summed up the town from my time living up that way.

I know it sounds harsh but I don’t have fond memories.

2 Likes

It’s not going be them that will challenge us though is it, if we get our shit together we won’t be in a battle with West Ham for fourth place.

3 Likes

Let’s put things in perspective.

I often go on WSAG to see what the deluded idiots are rambling on about. Literally every other thread is either LFC-related or ends up that way.
There have been several threads about Klopp in the last few days and they always end up with 50-60 responses, threads on anything else are lucky if they get a response at all. Last week one of their ex-players - Dai Davies - passed away. 7 people posted in the thread.
I think that just about tells you everything you need to know about these fucking horrible cunts.

4 Likes

That’s because they haven’t had a corrupt referee ensuring they get every decision.

3 Likes

West Ham finished 60 points behind us last season. Sixty. 6-0.

Now I’m not claiming we’ve been the same team this season and the injuries have obviously impacted on us massively.
But, the point is this, you would have to be absolutely insane, genuinely out of your mind, to think anything about this is normal and a team like West Ham could close a gap like that without something extremely dodgy going on. It’s as bent as a dog’s back leg.

7 Likes

But moyes is a winner it’s what he does.

#definitelytakingthepissoutofgollum

1 Like