Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Dyche and Allardyce did the pre match team talk

City are having as much trouble as we do, against these shite tactics.

Foden 1-0 city

Fixed it for you

1 Like

11 th of the season.

What- is that their 11th deflected goal? :flushed:

1 Like

The two most irritating players…bowl cut and sour faced

5 Likes

Hopefully Richarlison will pick up a second yellow and get sent off.

1 Like

At least Rah is back to wearing a hairstyle much more appropriate a man of his age.

Marhez with a fabulous goal 1-2.

T. rex arms at fault again. 3-1

1 Like

And that will be that.

Props to City. They are simply a machine, and they will cruise to the trophy this season. They were counted out in December and here they are.

Yep, a big cheating machine. Hats off to the cheating f*ckers :+1:

5 Likes

As the song goes…it is what it is. They haven’t trailed in a match since November. They’re a really good side.

And I agree, hats off to them.

Everton tried to play like West Brom, but failed.

1 Like

The Ref Drysdale squaring up to the Ipswich player…I think its waiting to happen in the PL, Refs make wrong decision, PL players suppressed for too long, abuse the ref, the ref hits back… honestly i think the PL needs a Jerry Springer free for all one of these days, will increase the interest once again more than just football fans

Slap Reality Tv GIF by The Jerry Springer Show

1 Like

Oddest thing when reading the title by Scott Murray and it mentioned how the refs did interviews on the Big Match, I wasn’t around then so can’t comment but I do wonder when it was phased out? And if it was common or just a one off.

There is nothing wrong with him they’re saving him for Saturday it is more important for them to beat us over everything

1 Like

Yes he wont be able to injure anybody on saturday