Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

2-0 down…

Weird thing is they seem to have done worse than us recently and we’ve been utter shite.

3 Likes

Look at all the injuries they have. :smirk:

3 Likes

Looks like only team giving us a run for the money from the start of 2021 are Spurs!!!

3 Likes

This might normally be Jose-in-trouble territory. Maybe he’s calmer about this type of thing now and will survive until next season.

3 Likes

Villa you pussies :unamused:

2 Likes

The arse concede in the 2nd minute sterling header.

5 minutes into the game, Tyler and Neville are nauseating.

2 Likes

They always are.

2 Likes

Maybe Gunners can hold the deficit at 1 into HT, give Mini Me a chance to rally his side.

2 Likes

Tierney hits the floor holding his head, when there was clearly no contact. Aubamayang tells Moss to book the City player and he duly obliges. Imagine the screams if that was Salah taking a dive like that.

3 Likes

I’m more surprised with the 1-0 score line, City getting skint.

2 Likes

The arse much better second half.

1 Like

Not watching the game but I can imagine Pep trying to go easy on his friend Arteta.

1 Like

Luiz on as a concussion sub. Like that rule, way too damn long in coming.

2 Likes

A lot of teams seem to be coming back into players: KDB back at MC; Pereira and Castagne back at Leicester, Joelinton and Saint Maximin back at Newcastle. We seem to be one of the few continuing to heap bodies onto the training table.

4 Likes

Genuinely happy for West Ham. Really cool to see them doing well, and I hope they can maintain one of the European places through seasons end.

I don’t know how that last shot by Son didn’t go in tho. But teams do need lucky moments like that every now and then.

1 Like

WHU are a bunch of horrible cunts.

4 Likes

Until this season I didn’t realize David Moyes had any expression other than Panic or Fear.

2 Likes

Nice goal by Saint-Maximin there. Hell of a player, that guy.

3 Likes

Bitch fight.

2 Likes