Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Gross by Gross :rofl:

Haha, those Allardyce sides really know how to see out a match. Comfortable.

They just said heā€™s never lost to Brighton in his career.

2 Likes

With those stats I wonder how many times he has actually played them?

2 Likes

Apparently Brighton have had 66 shots in their last three games but scored just onceā€¦how many shots have we had in our last three games I wonderā€¦

2 Likes

Already posted.

1 Like

Some fines are worth it.

6 Likes

Isnā€™t this about the 3rd time that Mason has been attacked post match this season.

2 Likes

I remember Nuno did, didnā€™t he? I think youā€™re right that thereā€™s been at least one more.

2 Likes

Yup, pretty sure there was another.

I do remember a time when the FA if they knew it was a balls up would remain silent and do nothing now they compound it by fining them.

1 Like

wow.

i dont think you say that without some form of nod from the clubā€¦at least the playing group saying theyll pitch in with the fine.

thats just a gut feeling.

if you guys are right and thats 3 clubs taking a pop at specific Ref you just know for a fact some serious pressure is being exerting on him nowā€¦ things like that generally dont happen by chance after the first guy has spoken out.

imagine to comments to him on the park BTWā€¦ make a sailor blushā€¦

1 Like

Ha. Sport reporter should have said: ā€œYeah, Lewis. That was controversial, but do you think you should have been allowed to take one of those two penalties? You seem pretty handy at spot kicks.ā€ Not good from Mason, but that first penno was pretty marginal anyway.

1 Like

When it comes to the presence / aura of a leader Jamaal Lascelles is the only CB in the PL who comes close to VvD.

2 Likes

Some header from Neves to answer. Moving away from goal, still gets enough on it to score.

1 Like

So looking at the table, we clearly want Arsenal to beat Leicester today. We are 9 points behind them and United. United face Chelsea who are 3 points ahead of us. Its now that bad that Iā€™m looking at United and thinking a win for them suits us as we could be level on points with Chelsea at the end of the day. Guess a draw would do.

All that predicated on us actually scoring a goal today and not conceding.

2 Likes

Yeah, itā€™s that bad. Iā€™m praying for a Arsenal, Chelsea and (off-course) Liverpool win that will leave us six points behind United & Leicester, three points behind Chelsea. How the mighty has fallen. :sob:

1 Like

We got this top 4 nailed onā€¦
Leicester will fall away like last seasonā€¦ as Bodgers is terrified of CL football he will make sure of that happening, another stint in Europa League again for him
Red Shite will implode next time Ole Gormless Softshite fails to get past the next semi-final stageā€¦
Chelsea will start to lose games when new manager bounce starts to settle down to normalityā€¦
West Hamā€¦ Erm am I actually mentioning West Hamā€¦ Oh Ok, well they have Gollum steering the ship, so he will be happy to drop into top 6 placings when end of season pressure occurs
Everton, Villa, Maureens Spursā€¦ Nah forget themā€¦
Top 4 here we come, starting the table ascent today!

4 Likes

Iā€™d take a Chelsea draw today, I think they are too good to keep letting them stay ahead of us if we want top 4.

4 Likes

Anyhow put the Palace game on, apparently their injuries is an excuse for being shite.

2 Likes

The Leicester collapse is fully underway. So long as we donā€™t balls things up I see us finishing 3rd or even 2nd.

A convincing display today will set us on our way.

2 Likes

I donā€™t have a doubt that the top 4 will open up. That was never the doubt, itā€™s us I have doubts about.

2 Likes