Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

VAR gets a decision right there, god knows what he is doing with his arm.

Stuttered penalty… missed :rofl:

2 Likes

Lee Mason showing how shit he is here, haven’t the foggiest what he is doing on this goal.

1 Like

This is the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, what is even going on?

Hope this free kick goes in now.

1 Like

When a referee isn’t sure if he had blown the whistle or not, that’s how shit Premier League referees are.

1 Like

Why did we have an age of checking VAR?

It deffo looked like he had blown, I thought it was more relevant whether the two Brighton lads had blocked the eye sight of the goalie as they were offside, then again his eyesight was behind the wall.

I think he should have just been adamant that he hadn’t blown, wouldn’t have made himself look like a tit, expect this to continue throughout now as he has lost all authority and it’s happened when amateur refs make a mistake early on when I’m playing.

For all the baffling ones I’ve seen against us this season that was the biscuit taking one of the season.

3 Likes
1 Like

I’ve just seen the farcical incident at West Brom. It’s just embarrassing and why was the goal disallowed? I don’t agree that it shouldn’t stand because the goalkeeper wasn’t ready. If he’s not ready, tough.

3 Likes

Didn’t Brighton score one against us like that last season.

Yeah, remember Mignolet conceded a goal against Chelsea from a free kick because he didn’t hear the whistle???

3 Likes

Yeah, I mean why is he blowing the whistle if he doesn’t think both sides are ready for the play?

2 Likes

Come on Brighton.

2 Likes

Wha? Not pullin’ for Sam?

1 Like

I want to see the fat cunt manage in the championship.

2 Likes

Brighton are hopeless.

1 Like

If he still enjoys managing, he ought to follow them down. Lively bunch, fun to watch.

2 Likes

Brighton actually play fairly decent but struggle to score.

2 Likes

That pen was dreadful mind.

I’m glad Sam has given up the attempt to try and wear a mask, it wasn’t working for him.

2 Likes

I was just about to write one word. Welbeck. And that was before they lined him up to take the pen. Why him? Of all people? At least he didn’t heap more embarrassment on to it by studder stepping.

3 Likes

Imagine missing two pens in the same game. :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Wow they could get a third pen and hit the other post and make it a hatrick.

2 Likes