Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

What we all know, in statistical form

2 Likes

Yes.

This is a list of players currently unavailable for selection by the Liverpool manager due to injury.
Players are listed in order of when the most recent injury was sustained - with the most recently injured player listed first.

Jordan Henderson - Groin - Expected return date: three months

James Milner - Muscle - Expected return date: Within the next week

Fabinho - Muscle - Expected return date: Within the next week

Joel Matip - Muscle - Expected return date: Between three and six months

Diogo Jota - Knee - Expected return date: Within the next week

Joe Gomez - Knee - Expected return date: Within two months

Virgil van Dijk - Leg - Expected return date: In the next three months

1 Like

Each week this season feels like 'one player back from injury two other players out with injuries (and other issues).

1 Like

How come Joe Gomez is expected back before Virgil? I though he had the worse injury?

2 Likes

Yeah, no chance Joe’s back before Virgil let alone this season.

1 Like

Dodgy vs. Stodgy in today’s first match.

2 Likes

Financial Cheaters versus Jellied Eel Eaters?

5 Likes

What is the jellied eel reference?

Meanwhile, beautiful fast attack by WHU to tie it.

3 Likes

A very conflicted ‘Yes!’ from me when W. Ham scored. Sadly, I think we all want Shitty to win this.

3 Likes

West Ham are from east London, home of the fabled dish of boiled eels in aspic, known as jellied eels.

They taste absolutely disgusting, by the way.

2 Likes

Unlike the grilled eels you get here which are delish.

3 Likes

Yeah, The Tin Drum cured me of any wish ever to try eels.** In that book this woman basically eats eels to the point of poisoning herself from them and dying. Made me nauseous just reading it.

2 Likes

Meanwhile, the Phil Foden fan club is about to go into overdrive on BT Sports.

2 Likes

Stones with another goal, 4 for the season.

1 Like

If only Jesse Lingard knew how to give the final pass, WH would be doing much better in this game against Shitty. He’s been in a lot of promising positions, but that last ball let’s him down.

But he’s still young of course. Still raw and many years ahead of him

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

West Ham have taken fewer points from Top Six sides than any other club in the Top Six, but they’ve actually played pretty well in this match and have made City look vulnerable on the counter.

1 Like

I like this version of West Ham. Moyes is doing a great job. They work hard, keep their shape, and play good football.

Unlike our reds, West Ham have benefitted from no fans. Will be interesting to see what happens when fans are back in.

On this match, City have been better, but you wouldn’t begrudge them the draw. Ofcourse, for our chase for the top 4, a city win suits, as much as it pains to say that.

Oh and Jesus and Foden don’t half look for free kicks. And they slag Salah off.

2 Likes

These Cheaters are playing like we did in last two seasons, teams just know they will get cracked sooner or later. :sob: :rage:. More than their results or standings, it’s their swagger that’s pains and infuriates me.

2 Likes

At their new stadium, it feels like they don’t have fans anyhow.

:joy:

1 Like