Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Also just realized that after sunday we play in the CL.

In other leagues I see it all the time. Games of CL participants in Italy, France and Spain are being moved to Saturday afternoon or even Friday to help the team from your country.

Why the fuck is the PL trying to sabotage our CL campaign instead of ‘helping’.

4 Likes

That game could easily have been Wednesday to be honest.

2 Likes

Because they’re incompetent cunts?

4 Likes

Southampton are in disarray. Hard to believe we lost to this lot. I love Ralph but this team is a shit mess. Zero desire coupled with complete naiveté. Pure shit.

2 Likes

We lost because Marriner put in one of the most corrupt refereeing performances ever seen in this country. Simple as that.

9 Likes

Plus we had just one shot on target…in the 75th minute.:roll_eyes: That might not have helped.

4 Likes

Might have had 2 more if the 2 nailed on pens were given but keep up the denial if it makes you feel better.

4 Likes

If we have to rely on pens to have a shot on goal aren’t we just as bad as the red shite down the M62.

As for Southampton they really are badly hit with injuries, I had a look through the teams and injuries and unsurprisingly those with large number of injuries have bad form and those who have one or two are coasting it.

Remember we’ve had that all season mind.

6 Likes

Sustained whilst kicking himself up the arse?

4 Likes

Running away after the match was over I suspect.

2 Likes

I think they mean he hurt himself eating a whole calf.

3 Likes

I did like this anecdotal story tweeted in response to it

5 Likes

Probably him and Atkinson were indulging in their fondness for ‘foot fisting’ fetish behaviour…

1 Like
4 Likes

Incredible goal.

Never noticed it before but that clip is a stark example of how much the game has evolved over the years too. Newcastle’s defensive ‘shape’ there is about as bad as it gets, I reckon at least 8 of them are in the wrong positon. If only teams could player like that against us.

10 minutes gone and they’re all jogging back at a leisurely pace!

Bergkamp didn’t mean that. If you look at his face he’s expecting the flick to go across the front of his body. Great reactions to readjust, mind.

1 Like

Liverpool 1,029
Crystal Palace 861
Newcastle 760
Southampton 708
Sheffield Utd 683
Leicester 680
Burnley 670
Man City 603
Leeds Utd 561
Brighton 557
West Brom 554
Everton 537
Man Utd 493
West Ham 470
Tottenham 433
Wolves 428
Aston Villa 425
Fulham 413
Arsenal 354
Chelsea 276

2 Likes

Not even close is it.

All just excuses, though.

7 Likes

Makes it much worse considering which players were injured.

Talked about this with a friend the other day.

Take Bayern for example. They win the league and the Cup in 8 out of 10 years.

Imagine if they would have

• Neuer (Alisson) 3 or 4 times out in a season

• Boateng, Süle, Hernandez (VvD, Matip, Gomez) out for most parts of the season.

• Kimmich (Fabinho) missing quarter of a season

• Goretzka (Henderson) missing third of a season

• Tolisso (Thiago) missing third of a season

• Müller (Keita) missing half of a season

• Gnabry (Jota) missing half of a season

(not even mentioning the injuries and illnesses of Trent, Milner, Tsimikas, Ox and Shaqiri, Salah and Mané)

Don’t think Bayern would make the Top7 in the Bundesliga.

4 Likes

I will be so mad if the Cheaters end up losing to Leicester, United, Chelsea and Everton.