Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

With City they don’t tend to step off the gas once they’ve won.

1 Like

Holding out for wins for Burnley :nauseated_face:, Sheffield and Palace tonight. :pray:

I actually can’t see any of them happening, in fact I’d probably tip Palace as the best bet.

1 Like

Thanks for ruining my dream. :grimacing:

Dreams do happen…

I’m hoping on fat Sam ruining Ancelotti’s

2 Likes

Palace might get a dwaw, but they need to watch out for bwuno.

4 Likes

Suppose it depends who the ref is…

2 Likes

It’s Marriner so could go one of two ways really.

1 Like

Just seen Leicester’s injury list, no Barnes of Maddison, I think that’s 0-0.

2 Likes

:joy:

8 Likes

I’m actually sorry for Leicester.

Out of all those teams in the top 7 it would be them after us I would want to get the top 4.

Probably because my friend is a Leicester and he isn’t one who massively gloats after winning.

2 Likes

So far Burnley doing the job. I feel for BR having the injury concerns he has but my priority is Liverpool Football Club and the results that go in our favor. Burnley come to play tonight.

3 Likes

Sheffield United 1-0 on Villa.

1 Like

Iheanacho some finish. He’ll never be able to replicate that in his entire life. Fucking bum.

3 Likes

Are you serious?

Leicester, ManU, Chelsea, Spurs, Everton, West Ham, Villa - they are all our rivals for a Top4 finish in this crazy season.

If it helps I’m wishing their important players many small muscle injuries until may.

Usually i don’t do that but after all the rotten luck and especially the injustices against us - I take those negative karma points for my club.

3 Likes

Is that many small muscle injuries each, or between them?

3 Likes

Yeah, yeah, I know they are our competitors for Champions League spots. They don’t have that many cunts and pretty decent people.

1 Like

The manager. :joy:

1 Like

I did say that many :roll_eyes:

1 Like