Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Then again what do I know?

1 Like

I canā€™t see Crystal Palace getting more than 0 point from this game.

1 Like

Bruno has been absolute shite tonight, hence Utd have been absolute shite.

They will play like this every week when he goes to Madrid summer after next.

2 Likes

PLEASE TAKE FRED OFF THE PITCH BEFORE I HAVE AN EMBOLISM

:rofl:

2 Likes

Manchester United dive coming in 3ā€¦2ā€¦

1 Like

So glad I was wrong.

I expected that for some reason.

2 Likes

These results give us a bit of wriggle room tomorrow. Iā€™m hoping for a win, but Iā€™m not going to shit the bed at a draw.

Basically, the way the fixtures are stacking up, I think we need 2pts a game from now.

2 Likes

having a squad with strained ear muscles might not affect them much

2 Likes

A draw with Chelsea, considering our current situation is definitely not the worst result we can get. But the lads should get very motivated as a win would put us in 4th position and getting above 2 of our current competitors for the top 4 places.

2 Likes

Results have fallen in our favour this week. Klopp wonā€™t need to tell the lads how important it is not to lose tomorrow. A win would be sweet but give me a clean sheet and a solid performance and I wonā€™t be crying.

5 Likes

I get that a draw wonā€™t be the end of the world for us but for me tomorrow is a Cup final. IMO itā€™s really important we get all 3pts. Time to lay another marker down we arenā€™t going away.

2 Likes

Eeeeerā€¦ Rodgers, Schmeichel, Evans, Maddison, Chaudhary and Vardy not enough for you? Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™m missing a few.

If it was them or United then Iā€™d given em a break but theyā€™re still plenty of unlikeable cunts in that team.

6 Likes

Okay, okay, they are cunts too. :blush:
But nothing compares to the super cunt Dyche. :crazy_face:

5 Likes

I canā€™t see WBA getting more than 0 points from this game.

1 Like

Gawd, Fulham are so dross :nauseated_face:

VAR is seriously fucked. how the HELL do they consider that a handball

1 Like

Gawd, WBA are so awful :nauseated_face:

Nothing to do with VAR though is it? They are applying the law as it stands.

From IFAB

IFAB have also issued a reminder that a player cannot score a goal with their arm, even if it is accidental. ā€¦ If an attacking player accidentally touches the ball with their hand or arm and then scores a goal , or the ball goes to another attacking player and they immediately score, this is a handball offence.

1 Like

Offside? Hope not