Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

The night hasn’t started well :nauseated_face:

Hopefully it will end in some cheers :pray:

1 Like

awkward jesse williams GIF

1 Like

When a pattern of results is on we seem to follow it.

Is 7th enough to avoid EL?

Oh god. Please don’t tell me we’ll have 68 consecutive home defeats.

The internet will explode if that happens.

3 Likes

Possibly, I don’t see why it matters though, we are crying out for something we can play our fringe players in and yet we want to dump it.

No one needs to play anyone half decent in most of the Europa league qualifying games. It’s a bit embarrassing type Rodgers talk to say oh we don’t want to qualify for that.

It could be worse we could end up qualifying for the Europa conference tournament if City win the league cup.

Again like 10 men behind the ball and other such reasons for our form it’s all a bit bollocks if I’m honest. I’d rather we play In Europe than not, you really are struggling to attract players without some form of it.

Not that I think we will finish any higher than 10th now.

1 Like

@mattyhurst i get your point but playing in the EL means we’d rather keep some players to have the numbers instead of starting a real clearout - that’s my concern.

Flip side is I don’t think we are getting anything for some of them anyhow.

As I said it’s a mute point, we either win the CL and make that or nothing as I can see our form turning around anytime soon.

1 Like

But imagine the likes of Origi, Ox, Shaq earning new contract because they help us to reach the EL semis :see_no_evil:

I doubt we would but how much does Origi fetch in this market? Shaqiri will go on a free and I wouldn’t be surprised if we loaned out Ox to wind down his contract.

1 Like

How to make it even worse…

Is it not simple enough to say foot or head offside it’s offside.

Do agree with the hand thing, I know one that jumped up on Mane this season I think in Europe that wasn’t given but I thought it might.

Anyone see the Burnley goal it’s comedy gold.

1 Like

Wow, that was a crazy finish. Eric Peters makes a great save with his shoulder (VAR gets it right). Arsenal hits the woodwork something like three times. Phil Bardley makes a save. That’s a heck of a point for Burnley. Two good points in a row for them. Back to being a bit of a tougher nut to crack.

1 Like

Pffffffff, we are safe… :innocent: :joy:

Poor old Danny Ings. Feel for the bloke.

1 Like

What happened?

Pulled up after ten minutes and was substituted. Not sure what the issue was.

1 Like

In his case, a soft tissue injury would be a relief. I mean if it’s not cartilage.

It is Garth Crooks