Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

That miss was sublime.

In fact I’m not sure how Wolves haven’t scored here.

0-0 means at least one team hasn’t taken advantage on us.

1 Like

Brighton up 1-0 against Leicester… Lallana.

2 Likes

I thought Burnley were the better side for long stretches in that match, they just couldn’t find the final ball. I get it, it’s not fashionable to say something nice about Burnley. It’s a very polarizing club, approach, and style of play. That said, had their new American crooks, I mean owners, backed Dyche with a player or two in January they’d be a team demanding attention. Dyche has them playing very well at the moment and not just in a park the bus, every man behind the ball style. They just have nothing up top, even more difficult when Barnes is out.

4 Likes

Slaven Bilic would have West Brom out of the bottom 3 by now if the owners weren’t so eager to appoint Hippopotamus Head… Lets hope this is the last season anyone falls for the preening and bullshit Alladross keeps spouting

6 Likes

Man U penalty first minute.

2 Likes

Penandez strikes again.

1 Like

Fuck, the day just gets worse. Although I don’t want either of these to win.

So now Bruno is up to two second minute penalties against Top 6 opposition this year in terms of total goals scored. :joy:

NBC is an odd lot. They are transitioning towards the NHL in the 12.30 slot, and also are attempting to get more PGA tour events on later.

And, since they have already stated they will be moving the PL to exclusively Peacock in the near future, that will take out NBCSN too

As good as “Allardross” is, I like Hippopotamus Head better.

2 Likes

United would have got one for the elbow in the throat that Mo didn’t get imho. As much as we’re shit, actually getting decisions would help confidence no end. Look at United; everyone says Fernandes is so great but it’s also getting the pen decisions enabling them to win games.e

2 Likes

That’s it. So United will lose 4 - 1, then.

It’s unfortunate that they’ve chosen to disenfranchise the growing US soccer community.

Now, to be fair, I remember when I started following us in 2007 I used to have to follow the ESPNFC min-by-min reports because I didn’t have FSC. Sure the odd UCL game was on ESPN2, but that was it. Started bootleg streaming in 09 (first game was the 4-1 at Old Trafford) and it wasn’t until 11 and ESPN2 getting the PL contract that it was accessible. Up until the last year you could turn on a game pretty much at-will on the weekend, and people have resultantly gotten more and more interested. To cut off that growth — not to mention ignore the changing demographics which would indicate that it will only gain popularity — seems foolish to me.

2 Likes

Shocking dive by Sterling goes unpunished.

I’m not watching but I assume the cunt Beglin is commentating. What did he have to say about it?

I’m watching Sky, it’s Gary Neville

looooool what a ball Fernandes :crazy_face: straight out for a goal kick

How do Souness and Keane share a studio with Micah Richards all afternoon without punching his lights out? :thinking:

2 Likes

Isn’t the reason obvious?

1 Like

2-0 Utd. Park the bus tactics paying off yet again.

1 Like