Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

That is some play by Shaw though, took it on the run and breezed through.

1 Like

The doughboy has scored. Poor defending.

3 Likes

Fixed it for you

4 Likes

Reminded me of Robbo’s finishing.

We’ve all had a laugh at him but, and it pains me to say it, he’s looked the business this season. Fucker.

7 Likes

Ole does have Pep’s number in all but the very big games, only Tyler will pretend this is a title race mind.

I want United to win today- don’t want City to break our record for widest title-winning margin.

2 Likes

City are as crap as we were today. Ok, nearly as crap then.

ah well, looks like the only comfort i’m gonna get this weekend is over on good ol blue moon

2 Likes

Let’s hope Chelsea hammer Everton tomorrow night. We can’t have them finishing in the top 4

2 Likes

The faintest of silver linings.
My joy at manC being beaten is more than cancelled out by manU winning so it’s a net loss for me.
I have to endure the ongoing rise of the manU zombie army, and they’ve been undead since 2013.
Very few manC fans in round these parts luckily

True and also the longer it is dragged out the more energy they have to spend on it which in turn could hurt their CL prospects though they usually do that themselves.

Kane strike was awesome our front players should watch it over and over a few times.

I didn’t see the Spurs game, but let me guess, he had a shot on goal? Now that’s what I call innovative, thinking outside the box. Why don’t our players try that?

4 Likes

At least the blueshite are losing, that’s brought a slight smile to my face.

5 Likes

Yeah, considering what they did to two of our players if they were to benefit from that I’d be angry.

4 Likes

West Ham winning and them + Everton and Spurs still having a game in hand I really can’t see us finish better than 6th. 7th is more likely.

Top4 is out of reach. Don’t care about EL.

Final target in the PL is an emotional one - finishing above Everton. And that will be difficult enough.

2 Likes

Finishing no lower than 8th would be fine, not bothered about making the Europa League, seriously don’t think it’s much an issue anyhow with the removal of the last 32 round for those who finish top of the group.

We can easily play the second string in away games if that’s the biggest issue.

1 Like

Leeds have missed some point blank shots, but how about West Ham? The are just rolling along. Lingard has been a revelation, and they are in great form all over the lineup. Moyseh is doing some job.

1 Like

Laporte concedes the pen. Ward Prowse converts.

2 Likes