Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

Just what they’ll need to get back on track.

Oh wait; it isn’t at Anfield.

5 Likes

Up two and pressing for more. Hardly Moyesian. Arsenal look a bit dazed.

3 Likes

Make it 3. Moyseh has these boys playing at some high level.

3 Likes

Sentences you thought you’d never see. Ever. Anywhere.

3-1 now.

4 Likes

Sweet third goal. Nothing but positivity after regaining possession. Antonio’s header might be just wide before Soucek gets that touch.

Now Lacazette with a good strike.

2 Likes

Yeah, they just announced the last three goals WH have conceded were OG. Had no idea. They should just play a very high line.

1 Like

Handy game of footy, this. A bit of a palate cleanser after negative FA Cup matches.

1 Like

First, let me laugh a bit…
:rofl:

So the Hammers scored five times and ended up with a single point.

While it terribly annoys me that Arsenal were not utterly screwed, it also shows how fallible Hammers are. Tottenham can leapfrog us with a win, up the Villans.

2 Likes

@ISMF where is that Arsenal Pre Match thread.

2 Likes

You have jumped the ship :thinking: :exploding_head: :woozy_face:

I’ve ruined the PL season - that’s on me.

But I will do everything to help winning the CL.

1 Like

What’s next…you ruined the season because you posted in the matchday thread??? Stop whining. Go on, open the thread; I know you want to, I know you love to. :blush:

Besides, we will always, always, mess with you…so nothing to lose really :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Not the worst result in the world for us.

4 Likes

I think on balance where we stand in the table now is as high as we could have hoped three weeks ago. West Ham are less likely than us to finish 4th or 5th but I think we see us move back and forwards between 6th and 8th for the next three matches and then hopefully move up a place by the end of April. It will still be in the current top 4’s hands to stop us advancing further, unfortunately.

4 Likes

At half time it was a massive statement at full time your now questioning their mentality.

2 Likes

Failures at Life, report to Villa Park. This one could be interesting. Let’s see if they fall apart or somehow regroup.

2 Likes

Spurs defence looks a mess

2 Likes

Villa can definitely get back into this but nethier side to me looks particularly amazing if we can continue to build on our form we should accumulate more points on this showing.

1 Like

Merson and Redknapp.

What brilliant analysis Sky… Are Bill and Ben pricing themselves out of the market?

2 Likes

Kane buys another penno. Steps over the ball and into Cash.

2 Likes