Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

One of Villa’s games is against Spurs so we can’t fall lower than 8th as Villa would need two wins to go ahead of us.

Their other is Everton.

3 Likes

Hmm, that sounds better.

City, United and perhaps Leicester have confirmed top four finish. Chelsea and perhaps West Ham have the advantage in the race for the remaining place.

1 Like

No LFC players for England… Excellent. Trent saved!!

8 Likes

They’ve realised our team is shite, let’s hope the other countries have noticed how shite we are and left our players out as well.

9 Likes

Considering we play Madrid next, I would prefer if Klopp doesn’t field too many players coming from NT duties in the Arsenal game.

NT??

Personally I haven’t given up on top 4 yet.

2 Likes

National Team.

I haven’t given up on top-four either. But we have to manage our squad. We have games on April 4, 6, 10, 13 and 17.

1 Like

Are any of our major sickies due back…other than Virg and Joe??

2 Likes

Cheers. That schedule is stupid.

2 Likes

Yep…dark arts at work…better known as city supporters…

3 Likes

Henderson is supposedly due by mid April. Also, wait till the end of the international games to know latest injury list.

1 Like

Any chance there that our game against Arsenal will be moved to Friday?

There are already 4 PL games on Saturday.

2 Likes

There’s more chance we’d play the arse at 12 o clock and Real at 8 o clock the same fucking day.

7 Likes

I thought that but I expect they will just swap one of the Saturday games which is probably the 3pm or the 8pm one.

After all it doesn’t much matter when these games are played for fans is it.

2 Likes

One day more between Arsenal and the first CL leg would be great.

On the other hand I don’t know when all the internationals will return from their national teams so Friday might be too early.

2 Likes

So FA/PL will give us one day less.

3 Likes

It’s already pencilled for Saturday on the main site so I assume it’s just TV, considering the 3pm is Amazon I expect that will be the slot unless they swap the 8pm one to Sunday.

3 Likes

Newcastle are rubbish. Brighton just so much better and it’s hard to believe the gap was only 1 point before this match. They are in trouble.

2 Likes

Playing the worst football :soccer: in the premier league at the moment.

2 Likes

:joy:

We are playing Arsenal next.

3 Likes