Premier League 2020/21 (Part 2)

5 Likes

Slobber mouth is constantly around the ref, always there trying to influence every decision.

5 Likes

I am baffled by the timing of Wilderā€™s sacking I knew they were on a hiding to nothing today?

7 Likes

ā€œStreet smarts Kaneā€ā€¦

No a fucking thug.

10 Likes

Lucky Gabriel is not suffering whiplash after that

5 Likes

Heā€™s a snake in every respect.

6 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qGhc3tch10

9 Likes
7 Likes

Horrible prick, and itā€™s worse that heā€™s lauded by the media as some sort of ā€œcleverā€ player, disgusting.

10 Likes

How the heck is West Ham above us in the table?

2 Likes

Because David Moyes is clearly a better manager than JĆ¼rgen Klopp.

Dā€™uh.

2 Likes

This is annoying from a West Ham perspective. They showed United far too much respect. Moyseh just has a blind spot at Old Trafford. Not a single win in 14 visits.

And I know it sounds funny to say this, but Hammers are missing Lingard tonight. Heā€™s been an important piece in their side.

4 Likes

Everton always used to roll over when he was manager.

3 Likes

Heā€™s not as bad as Bruce especially when Fergie was still managing.

I do agree on Lingard he has been a really good signing for them

4 Likes

3 mins of injury time announced. I think it was still 30 seconds to go and West Ham win a corner but Kavanagh blows full time

5 Likes

Whatā€™s the name of his replacement again? Something Heckingbottom?
Not trying to make fun of his name but couldnā€™t help noticing how apt. Hecking the bottom of the EPL table.

4 Likes

Itā€™s very impressive how Leicester is maintaining the momentum even at this stage of the season.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s disgusting and he should be hauled over the coals for that. Itā€™s deliberate, from behind and an attempt to hit the players head.

Iā€™m honestly disgusted by that.

If heā€™d done that in rugby heā€™d have a 6 week rest to think about what a fucking twat he is.

8 Likes

Ooh whatā€™s the shining lightā€¦its the sun out of Harry slaver Kaneā€™s bottom.

3 Likes

We are still, theoretically, ninth, five points adrift of the top four. But the chasm has stopped from widening, for now.

2 Likes